President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

bok.jpg

upsgrunt

Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It is used in the health care law.

Dhimmitude
-- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude
is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dhimmitude -- What does it mean?

Obama used it in the health care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It is used in the health care law.

Dhimmitude
-- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting. It's on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists.. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude
is the Muslim system of controlling non-Muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-Muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

ObamaCare allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So I, as a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of my assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because I refuse to buy insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan will have no such penalty and will have 100% of his health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims will be paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Dhimmitude.

umm, another distorted right wing view of facts....

The Truth:
There is a provision for Religious Conscience Exemption in the HR-3590 health care bill that was signed into law by President Obama but there is no Muslim restriction against the purchase of health insurance. Members of some religious organizations may claim a Religious Conscience Exemption if their sects meet the conditions by having a health care sharing ministry that is exempt from taxation under section 501(a). For more please click here for finding on the HR-3590.

upsgrunt

umm, another distorted right wing view of facts....

The Truth:
There is a provision for Religious Conscience Exemption in the HR-3590 health care bill that was signed into law by President Obama but there is no Muslim restriction against the purchase of health insurance. Members of some religious organizations may claim a Religious Conscience Exemption if their sects meet the conditions by having a health care sharing ministry that is exempt from taxation under section 501(a). For more please click here for finding on the HR-3590.

You claim my post is a distorted view, but your "truth" is the same as my post. What's the difference?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

This clip needs to be retitled, "Debbie Does Kool-Aid"...................

[video=youtube;cksTGNyEIts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cksTGNyEIts[/video]

I really doubt that anyone will be told until the last minute, or at least that has been my experience with UPS. It would not surprise me a bit if they go with the exchange.

Thank you. IMHO the writing was on the wall that this would happen with corporations/companies as soon as this whole debacle was proposed by Obama. One only had to look at what UPS did to Senior retirees when Medicare Part D was created. Tossing a person, with pre-existing conditions, into the exchange will result in a much higher premium than is currently paid by UPS because they have a group plan and the costs are distributed evenly. Likely UPS will offer a defined dollar amount to help each person purchase insurance, much as they did/do with Medicare Part D coverage. That will work out okay for some, not so much for others. I pray UPS does not cut us loose.

So much for "If you like your doctor...blah, blah, blah," that Obama said. Reality is different than the fairy tales they are telling. Their hope is that all corporations/companies will follow suit and then they'll have the opening to institute universal care. This was intentionally badly written legislation. To be sure, there are serious issues that needed addressing, but there had to be a better way.

Thank you. IMHO the writing was on the wall that this would happen with corporations/companies as soon as this whole debacle was proposed by Obama. One only had to look at what UPS did to Senior retirees when Medicare Part D was created. Tossing a person, with pre-existing conditions, into the exchange will result in a much higher premium than is currently paid by UPS because they have a group plan and the costs are distributed evenly. Likely UPS will offer a defined dollar amount to help each person purchase insurance, much as they did/do with Medicare Part D coverage. That will work out okay for some, not so much for others. I pray UPS does not cut us loose.

So much for "If you like your doctor...blah, blah, blah," that Obama said. Reality is different than the fairy tales they are telling. Their hope is that all corporations/companies will follow suit and then they'll have the opening to institute universal care. This was intentionally badly written legislation. To be sure, there are serious issues that needed addressing, but there had to be a better way.
Of course there was a better way, but it was the only way the bill would become law. Instituting universal health care is the goal, ultimate governmental control is the ultimate goal.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Looking back now (hindsight) it seems that the health care plan thrown at us by Obama was as thoroughly thought out as the budget he threw at congress before he hurriedly left for something, trip, golf, can't remember. :dissapointed:

wkmac

So all you got in the tank is pictures? Pictures? What, you becoming Moreluck and Lue Jr.?

Let's continue taking a view of your beloved Vampir....sorry President and see whatelse the left/progressives are saying about O-Bomb-A.

From Counterpunch

The Bernie Madoff of the Democrat Party

The 2 Jobs Obama would be good at (OUCH, that opening paragraph and a half sounded just like what you guys were saying of Bush from 2000' to 2008')

And going back to the first piece and Sam Smith, editor of Progressive Review, what does Progressive Review have to offer?

Obama: Con of the Day (hey check this out)
David Swanson - The arguments made to "legalize" war, torture, warrantless spying, and other crimes by John Yoo and Jay Bybee and their gang are looking rational, well-reasoned, and impeccably researched in comparison with Obama's latest "legalization" of the Libya War.

BOO-YAH! Damn, now that was a hard shot to the body!

But here's a hard head shot to put that arse on the mat

Top Obama Donors Net Gov't Jobs

This truly is like hunting over a baited field!

As the commerical sez: "Need a Moment?"