President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

I was totally shocked to hear Juan Williams say that the president needs to stop trying to lay blame and to start owning the recovery......which is going terribly !! The recovery is 2.5 years in and Obama hasn't a clue.

klein

Für Meno :)

I was totally shocked to hear Juan Williams say that the president needs to stop trying to lay blame and to start owning the recovery......which is going terribly !! The recovery is 2.5 years in and Obama hasn't a clue.

Yup, he screwed up he didn't take back those tax cuts to the rich, while he had the chance .

P

pickup

If you truley believe it was right to support dictatorships, worse then the Hitler one, sure no opology needed.
You are probably a person the never says the word "sorry" either !

Such a genius. "Opology"?????, the "o" is on the upper right side of the keyboard, the "a" is on the middle left. It can't be a typo. You really think that is the correct spelling , don't you?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Ok, you don't have to sign the letter at the end, but just taking the quiz is an eye opener.....I got them all right except the first one!

Wanna See Which Toilet Your Tax Dollars are Being Flushed Down? This week saw the launch of a great website that does what our elected officials haven’t done, namely read the legislation they pass. At Dirty Spending Secrets you find out all about the important work your tax dollars are doing, like the $2.6 million we’ve spent training Chinese prostitutes to drink more responsibly on the job. You can’t make this stuff up...mostly because no one would believe you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Today makes 11 weekends in a row that bhos has gone golfing.
It’s his 14th outing this year and the 72nd of his presidency.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Actually he has a foursome set this week with House Speaker Boehner. The foursome will also include Vice President Biden and John Kasich, Ohio’s Republican governor.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

(RCP) — Robert Gibbs says this election is not about “affixing blame” to the economic crisis after he noted people still blame Bush more than Obama for the troubled economy.
Gibbs also responds to Obama’s “bump in the road” comment that Romney pounced on in a web ad.
“This is not going to be and I’m not setting this up to be an election to blame George Bush, but what I’m suggesting is a series of decisions that got us into the mess is not a series of decisions we ought to make to get us out of it,” Gibbs told CNN’s David Gergen.

moreluck

golden ticket member

(RCP) — Robert Gibbs says this election is not about “affixing blame” to the economic crisis after he noted people still blame Bush more than Obama for the troubled economy.
Gibbs also responds to Obama’s “bump in the road” comment that Romney pounced on in a web ad.
“This is not going to be and I’m not setting this up to be an election to blame George Bush, but what I’m suggesting is a series of decisions that got us into the mess is not a series of decisions we ought to make to get us out of it,” Gibbs told CNN’s David Gergen.
You know, I got so sick of Gibbs's voice when he was press secretary. It's a shame we are going to be subject to it again!

moreluck

golden ticket member

I sure didn't care much for Obama's chuckling referral to "shovel ready jobs" in an interview of his over the past couple days. So, to him it's a joke when you spend $800 billion in a stimulus and just throw the money without checking all the red tape involved in all the different states receiving it. He's a regular jokester!!