President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

It's like juggling 2 lovers.........you're gonna get caught !!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011 @ 9:58 pm Yesterday: Obama Preaches Class Warfare To The 99% — Today: Meets With His 1% Backers At $38,500 Per Person Fundraiser…

Hypocrisy, thy name is Barack Hussein Obama.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama has met with a small number of donors at a Washington fundraiser to benefit his re-election bid.

Democratic Party officials say about 20 people attended the fundraiser at The Jefferson hotel in downtown Washington. Tickets cost $35,800 a person, with the money going to the Obama Victory Fund, a joint fundraising account by the Democratic Party and Obama’s re-election campaign.

The White House says the event was closed to the media because the president wasn’t making formal remarks

klein

Für Meno :)
And what did the former Commandor in Champ do ? :

Remains of 274 US troops dumped in landfill: report

The US Air Force dumped the cremated, partial remains of at least 274 troops in a landfill before halting the secretive practice in 2008, the Washington Post reported Thursday.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
And what did the former Commandor in Champ do ? :

Remains of 274 US troops dumped in landfill: report

The US Air Force dumped the cremated, partial remains of at least 274 troops in a landfill before halting the secretive practice in 2008, the Washington Post reported Thursday.

Since you want to play politics (this comming from a Canadian who hates America, or is Jealous of America???) is really low with a very sad situation. But since you opened the door and want to blame the previous adminstration for this...then i guess you will also blame Obama for anything that happens while he is in charge. So where should we start? I like the current ATF debacle and the murder of the Brian Terry the border agent. So Klein...would you like to recant?

moreluck

golden ticket member

102450_600.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Whiner !
If that above story would have been under Obama's watch all hell would break lose onn this thread and in real life. Many asking for his resignation, including you.

I can't recant a story that is making todays headlines.
Just make sure you only watch Fox News for the rest of the week, so you won't hear about it, again.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Whiner !
If that above story would have been under Obama's watch all hell would break lose onn this thread and in real life. Many asking for his resignation, including you.

I can't recant a story that is making todays headlines.
Just make sure you only watch Fox News for the rest of the week, so you won't hear about it, again.

Klein is right. You and George W. Bush hate America because you allowed this to happen on his watch. You aren't a patriot at all, and must be one of them Muslims. Shame on you

If this had been made know previous to 2008 there would have been hell breaking loose, both on here and in the White House. GWB would not have stood for this happening.

moreluck

golden ticket member

| Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 9:03 am |
Report: If Obama Sends Family To Hawaii On Separate Flight It Will Cost Taxpayers $100K or More…
Not that he cares.
Via White House Dossier:
President Obama’s decision to send Michelle and his daughters to Hawaii ahead of him if he is delayed by a fight with Congress could cost taxpayers tens of thousands of extra dollars to fund two separate vacation flights and related costs. The move would also violate the intent of an executive order he issued just last month urging federal employees to cut back on expenses like travel.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Wednesday that Obama told Senate Democratic leaders during a White House meeting that he would delay his scheduled December 17 departure for Hawaii to keep Congress in town until it extends the payroll tax holiday. Said Reid:
I’ll paraphrase it, but I’m pretty close. He said, ‘Michelle and the girls are going to have a great time in Hawaii. They don’t need me there.’
But sending his family ahead of him could easily cost taxpayers an added $100,000, and possibly much more.​

| Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 9:03 am |
Report: If Obama Sends Family To Hawaii On Separate Flight It Will Cost Taxpayers $100K or More…

Not that he cares.
Via White House Dossier:
President Obama’s decision to send Michelle and his daughters to Hawaii ahead of him if he is delayed by a fight with Congress could cost taxpayers tens of thousands of extra dollars to fund two separate vacation flights and related costs. The move would also violate the intent of an executive order he issued just last month urging federal employees to cut back on expenses like travel.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said Wednesday that Obama told Senate Democratic leaders during a White House meeting that he would delay his scheduled December 17 departure for Hawaii to keep Congress in town until it extends the payroll tax holiday. Said Reid:
I’ll paraphrase it, but I’m pretty close. He said, ‘Michelle and the girls are going to have a great time in Hawaii. They don’t need me there.’
But sending his family ahead of him could easily cost taxpayers an added $100,000, and possibly much more.​
They should make her drive.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Obama Officially Breaks Jake Elwood’s Record for Preposterous Excuses: “I don’t control the weather. . . I didn’t overpromise. . . I didn’t underestimate. . . It was going to take more than one term. Probably. . . more than one president”

(CBS News) — The president believes the U.S. unemployment rate could drop to eight percent before the 2012 elections next fall, he tells Steve Kroft in an interview conducted at the White House. Kroft’s interview with Barack Obama will be broadcast on “60 Minutes,” Sunday Dec. 11 at 7 p.m. ET/PT.

Following is a partial transcript from the “60 Minutes” interview:
Steve Kroft: Do you think that you might have the unemployment rate down to eight percent by the time the election rolls around?

President Barack Obama: I think it’s possible. But . . . I’m not in the job of prognosticating on the economy. I’m in the job of putting in place the tools that allow the economy to thrive and Americans to succeed. Sometimes when I’m talking to my team, I — describe us . . . as . . . I’m the captain and they’re the crew on a ship, going through really bad storms. And no matter how well we’re steering the ship, if the boat’s rocking back and forth and people are getting sick and . . . they’re being buffeted by the winds and the rain and . . . at a certain point — if you’re asking, “Are you enjoying the ride right now?” Folks are going to say, “No.” And are they going to say, “Do you think the captain’s good — doing a good job?” People are going say, “You know what? A good captain would have had us in some smooth waters and sunny skies, at this point.” And I don’t control the weather. What I can control are the policies we’re putting in place to make a difference in people’s lives.

Steve Kroft: Did you overpromise? Did you underestimate how difficult this was going to be?
President Barack Obama: I didn’t overpromise. And I didn’t — underestimate how tough this was going to be. I always believed that this was a long-term project. . . And — you know, for individual Americans, who are struggling right now, they have every reason to be impatient. . . Reversing structural problems in our economy that have been building up for two decades, that was going to take time. It was going to take more than a year. It was going to take more than two years. It was going to take more than one term. Probably takes more than one president.
Take it away Jake —

The Blues Brothers - Jake's Excuses - YouTube

moreluck

golden ticket member
Saturday, December 10, 2011 @ 9:05 am | Obama: Frustration With Republican Gridlock Is “Off The Scale”…

He had two years with a super-majority in Congress and the best he could do was pass a failed stimulus bill and a health care law that is still one of the most detested bill’s in history

moreluck

golden ticket member

From Buck's speech in Memphis..........sounds identical to the talking points used by TOS............Just repeating whatever you hear......no original thoughts. Sound familiar??

“The reason they still support me is because they understand what an incredible mess had been made as I was coming into office and we’ve been spending the last three years cleaning it up.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

From Buck's speech in Memphis..........sounds identical to the talking points used by TOS............Just repeating whatever you hear......no original thoughts. Sound familiar??

“The reason they still support me is because they understand what an incredible mess had been made as I was coming into office and we’ve been spending the last three years cleaning it up.

How is this any different from every single Republican presidential hopeful using the word "appeasement" last week?

Babagounj

Strength through joy

another classic case of BDS.

How is this any different from every single Republican presidential hopeful using the word "appeasement" last week?
Appeasement is the new talking point? Damn, I missed the memo. lol

Seriously, when in a debate it's pretty much human nature to pick a common phrase or term.
Make no mistake, "the republican presidential hopeful" (see I just did it too) are in a constant debate, whether at a moderated event or at individual news conferences.
You, Moreluck, TOS and even me are not immune. The point is TOS rants in many posts about the right using talking points and turns right around and does the same.