President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
, December 10, 2011 @ 4:40 pm | Report: Obama Nixed Plan To Destroy Top Secret Drone After It Fell Into Iranian Hands Because He Was Scared It Would Be “Seen As An Act of War”…

Dear Leader has the guts of a guppy.
Via Townhall:
Jennifer Griffin of Fox News exposes evidence that Barack Obama wimped-out when faced with a decision to either protect American intelligence and national security or upset the Iranians.

“With early knowledge that the aircraft had likely remained intact, the senior U.S. official also told Fox News that President Obama was presented with three separate options for retrieving or destroying the drone. The president ultimately decided not to proceed with any of the plans because it could have been seen as an act of war, the official told Fox News.”

“Among the options the U.S. considered were sending in a special-ops team to retrieve the drone; sending in a team to blow up the aircraft; and launching an airstrike to destroy

ltl

Re: Obamanation here today

I joined this site looking for info on getting hired at ups. I am a linehaul driver at another ltl company. where can I find threads for that on here. so far this appears to just be a liberal bashing site with not much real info. any help would be appreciated.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I joined this site looking for info on getting hired at ups. I am a linehaul driver at another ltl company. where can I find threads for that on here. so far this appears to just be a liberal bashing site with not much real info. any help would be appreciated.
Try the UPS discussions.....you are in the political threads.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

obama-pilot-car.jpg
On a tip from The Only Other Conservative in Seattle

moreluck

golden ticket member
Buck has asked the Iranians to give back the drone......pretty please! Yeah, right after the Chinese & Russian scientists copy it thoroughly. What a military mind !! Amazing!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Buck has asked the Iranians to give back the drone......pretty please! Yeah, right after the Chinese & Russian scientists copy it thoroughly. What a military mind !! Amazing!

Was he expecting them to just hand it back to us...what a friggin idiot. He had the chance to blow it up but said he did not want to do that because it would be an act of war. I would think that flying a plane in Irans airspace and taking pics would be an act of war.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama: My Presidential Achievements Surpass Any Other President “With The Possible Exceptions” of Lincoln, FDR And LBJ…

He’ll be lucky if he’s judged higher than Jimmy Carter.
Via Beltway Confidential:
President Obama suggested, during his recent CBS interview, that his domestic and foreign policy achievements over his first term surpass any other United States president, “with the possible exceptions” of Presidents Lincoln, Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and Lyndon Johnson.

“I would put our legislative and foreign policy accomplishments in our first two years against any president — with the possible exceptions of Johnson, friend.D.R., and Lincoln,” Obama told Steve Kroft, “just in terms of what we’ve gotten done in

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ya, he has been very successful in turning over are military secrets to China, first the secret helicopter that crashed in the OBL raid, now the drone, what's next ? Having one of our subs run aground on a sandbar ?

klein

Für Meno :)
The next prez should outlaw all military aircarft going into foreign spaces !
It's just nonsense and useless , and too much of a danger of crashes or shoot-downs.

Obama went over his head.
They are good in a war, but not to spy on anyone or country, or to shoot down fellow citizens in Yemen.
Not good !

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

So, when he finally DID find out, what was his excuse for not telling America then.......?????

(Politico 44) — President Barack Obama said Tuesday he wishes he knew the full extent of the economic crisis when he took office, if only so he could have let Americans know just how tough the coming years would be.

“I think we understood that it was bad, but we didn’t know how bad it was,” Obama said in an interview with KIRO in Seattle. ”I think I could have prepared the American people for how bad this was going to be, had we had a sense of that.”

Obama’s comments came as he sat down with a string of local TV reporters on Tuesday morning to sell his proposal to extend the payroll tax cut while highlighting the end of the Iraq war. He also did brief interviews – all under 10 minutes – with WVEC in Norfolk, Va., WEAR in Pensacola, Fla., and KOAA in Colorado Springs, Colo.

moreluck

golden ticket member
| Tuesday, December 13, 2011 @ 3:59 pm |
Obama Regime’s Liberal “Environmental Justice” Campaign Cost To American Taxpayers Hits $2.5 Billion…

Yes, billion.
Via Judicial Watch:
The Obama Administration continues pouring huge sums of taxpayer dollars into a program that seeks to help poor, minority and indigenous communities attain “environmental justice” with some of the cash going to groups that assist illegal immigrants.

It’s all part of the president’s multi-billion-dollar initiative to bring “social equity” to long underserved populations throughout the U.S. Just a few months ago the administration proudly announced that three federal agencies (Housing and Urban Development (HUD), Department of Transportation (DOT) andEnvironmental Protection Agency (EPA) had contributed to the cause by doling out more than $2.5 billion in “assistance” to help low-income communities with everything from affordable housing to transportation and environmental improvements.

The EPA leads the way with its costly crusade to help underserved populations obtain the same degree of protection from health and environmental hazards as their wealthy counterparts. Here’s how it works; the EPA gives money to leftwing groups—including some dedicated to helping illegal immigrants—that teach black, Latino and indigenous folks how to recycle, reduce carbon emissions through “weatherization” and participate in “green jobs” training. [...]

In the past year the EPA grants have gone to similarly outrageous causes, like a $7 million study on how pollution, stress and social factors affect “poor and underserved communities” and $6.2 million to train low-income residents for “green jobs” in Atlanta. Environmental justice grants have also gone to a migrant farm workers’ group in Missouri that taught migrants about the dangers of sun and heat exposure and to help the poor “evaluate toys and find out about toy recalls