President Obama!

island1fox

I skipped over Island's post because I already posted several times, that each province handles it own healthcare, and I am aware that Ontario has a problem, with not having enough hospital beds, and probably surgeons, too. And that they do send out patients to the US (paid by them, not the patient).

It's like comparing Alaska as a whole of the American health system (Sarah Palin admitting her family often went to Canada for healthcare services).
And since I never used out of province medical care, I can't really speak about it.
But, I still believe it's better then not being insured at all, and not being able to see a doctor if you don't have money or insurance.

Klein,

Hate to be picky --but I cannot believe you would use the analogy of the small populated rural State of Alaska with the Highly Populated Large Province of Ontario ???

Those comparisons can be made with very rural areas of Canada in Villages where there are no Doctors --never mind hospitals for miles and miles.

If one of the LARGEST or Most POPULATED States in the U.S. had the waiting times of Ontario the comparison would be valid.

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein,

Hate to be picky --but I cannot believe you would use the analogy of the small populated rural State of Alaska with the Highly Populated Large Province of Ontario ???

Those comparisons can be made with very rural areas of Canada in Villages where there are no Doctors --never mind hospitals for miles and miles.

If one of the LARGEST or Most POPULATED States in the U.S. had the waiting times of Ontario the comparison would be valid.

I will make those comparisons, once every single US citizen can seek a doctor or medical attention, no matter if they have money, insurance or nothing.
As far as I know, isn't Mass. dealing with waitings times now, even though Romney insists he only had to insure an additional 8% on Romneycare ?
(92% already had insurance).

island1fox

I will make those comparisons, once every single US citizen can seek a doctor or medical attention, no matter if they have money, insurance or nothing.
As far as I know, isn't Mass. dealing with waitings times now, even though Romney insists he only had to insure an additional 8% on Romneycare ?
(92% already had insurance).

Klein,
Again your lack of U.S. knowledge is again showing. NO ONE in the U.S. can be turned down for immediate Medical ATTENTION. This is one of the problems for the very high cost.You are getting confused with the Liberal press --Medical Treatment or Health Coverage.

klein

Für Meno :)
Klein,
Again your lack of U.S. knowledge is again showing. NO ONE in the U.S. can be turned down for immediate Medical ATTENTION. This is one of the problems for the very high cost.You are getting confused with the Liberal press --Medical Treatment or Health Coverage.

Don't give me that bull, your own words say it : "Immediate Medical Attention".

So, does that include follow-up care ?
Does it include pre-care , such as routine check-ups ?

Or are you saying that everyone in the US has the same great medical care, insured or not ?

If that's the case, no one in their right mind should pay for health insurance ! What for ?

Like you said, you lived in both places, so I guess even the non-insured and those with no money even have better healthcare then here up north.

Why is even healthcare an issue in the US ? It's so awesome there for everyone !

moreluck

golden ticket member

Or are you saying that everyone in the US has the same great medical care, insured or not ?

If that's the case, no one in their right mind should pay for health insurance ! What for ?

Like you said, you lived in both places, so I guess even the non-insured and those with no money even have better healthcare then here up north.

Why is even healthcare an issue in the US ? It's so awesome there for everyone !
who put a burr in your saddle, Dudley?

steward71

It has been released and what we have all been waiting for:
Top Twenty Five Features to ObamaCare

1. Medical degrees from Devry.
2. Mandatory organ donor cards.
3. (My personal favorite it will cut down on power useage) Lighters used to sterilized syringes.
4. Stomach stapling done by Office Max.
5. Coin operated morphine dispeners.
6. Tap water is a plasma substitube (and it could be used for pain reducing meds since we all flush our old meds and he likes the idea of re-using things, just an idea but he is going to run the idea by Nancy and Harry.
7. Homeless people all have one kidney.
8. Free cremation with all major operations.
9. Bunkbeds in the Intensive Care Units.
10. Your first dose of narcotics is free with a free sample of food stamps.
11. Special "Showers" for the elderly.
12. Tongue depressors that taste like Popsicles. Yummy, can not wait for this one.
13. None of the nurses speak English, so press one if you want to speak to someone who speaks English with a first name Rose with no last name.
14. The hospital cafeteria failed its health inspection.
15. Ambulances have meters.
16. Hospital walls are infested with "lab" rats.
17. Do-it-yourself heart bypass kits.
18. Wind up peacemakers.
19. You make up your own hospital bed.
20. Anesthesia comesin bowl pack or in a bong.
21. Patients' meals are MREs.
22. Leeches make a big come back.
23. Hospital TV's are all turned to MSNBC
24. Sears Surgical Tools.
25. A visit to the hospital will automatically cancel your life insurance policy.

island1fox

Klein,
Stay focused.
The Canadian Heathcare system is also not the be all and end all. It is not awesome !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

obama-trinity-obama-christ-obama-halo-barack-obama-our-lord-and-savior-sad-hill-news2.jpg