President Obama!

Just_another_day_at_work

Re: Obamanomics

I am talking about the national debt of 15.5 Trillion and the liabilities(and it's a lot of money). Estimates by zerohedge.com for 2015
  • Food stamp recipients: 89.7 million
  • Foreclosures: 2 million
  • Social Security Liability: $19 trillion
  • Medicare Liability: $99 trillion
  • Total US Unfunded Liabilities: $144 trillion
  • Gross Debt to GDP: 143%

If the banks or companies push that money (2T) into the economy, we are going to have hyperinflation. Slopes.jpg
Slopes.jpg

bbsam

Staff member

Which may mean nothing, but then again, how do you miss something that big when delineating federal expenditures? How do you "lump that in" unless there is some desire not to bring attention to a bloated, expensive, piece of the economy?

bbsam

Staff member

Hyperinflation won't happen as long as wages are stagnant. That is how the Federal Reserve can get away with things like QE2.

Just_another_day_at_work

Hyperinflation won't happen as long as wages are stagnant. That is how the Federal Reserve can get away with things like QE2.
My problem with this whole Federal Reserve System that it's all controlled, just as a collapse can be controlled. This vid might pop you eyes and very well it can be only the tip of the iceberg.
Wonder why the MSM don't have this as news, instead of that we have Iran... This guy talks about what the whole entire economy of the US can produce for 1 year.
$15,OOO,OOO,OOO,OOO FRAUD EXPOSED in UK House of Lords - YouTube

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Did I miss it, or is the US's take on this left out??

G20 moves to line up huge rescue deal for April

You missed it:

1. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner attends a meeting of Group of Twenty (G20) leading economies' finance ministers and central bankers in Mexico City February 25, 2012. REUTERS/Tomas Bravo

wkmac

I was just reading some interesting facts about national debt. Per capita, Greece's current debt is $38k per but the US per capita debt is at $44k. Under current federal economic plans and it's projections out 10 years, in 2022' the US per capita debt will nearly double to $75k.

bbsam

Staff member

Financial systems are their own worst enemy. Eventually people will have no choice but to disregard them.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Sunday, February 26, 2012 @ 11:55 am | Obamanomics: Gasoline Hits $5 Per Gallon in LA
Prices rise above $5 for a gallon of premium gas at a Shell station at Olympic Boulevard and Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles, California February 21, 2012. Wholesale gasoline traded 13 cents higher in the Los Angeles market on Tuesday due to a Friday fire that idled BP Plc’s Cherry Point, Washington, refinery. REUTERS/Jason Redmond

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Sunday, February 26, 2012 @ 11:55 am | Obamanomics: Gasoline Hits $5 Per Gallon in LA

Prices rise above $5 for a gallon of premium gas at a Shell station at Olympic Boulevard and Fairfax Avenue in Los Angeles, California February 21, 2012. Wholesale gasoline traded 13 cents higher in the Los Angeles market on Tuesday due to a Friday fire that idled BP Plc’s Cherry Point, Washington, refinery. REUTERS/Jason Redmond

Gasoline in Los Angeles CITY is always .50 cents to .75 cents HIGHER than anywhere else in CALIFORNIA. Especially in downtown los angeles, drivers are RIPPED off on fuel as you have no choice but to buy from very few dealers. Everyone knows NOT to buy gas in downtown.

Gasoline in my town is still 4.03 a gallon and im 30 miles outside of los angeles.

The best part of the HIGH prices is going to be the GINORMOUS profits the oil companies will post at the end of MARCH and that will change the conversation alltogether!! These prices will result in the HIGHEST 1st quarter profits in oil company HISTORY and that will change the dialog.

As you cheer for higher prices at the pump to hurt our nations economy, the oil companies are breaking records!

I havent heard one of you mention that while under BUSH, oil was at 150 a barrel and the price of a gallon of gas was about the same, and now at 106 a barrel, prices at the pump are the same as they were when they were at 150.

It just doesnt add up. We are getting ripped off by the refiners and oil companies.

Time to maybe nationalize the oil industry.

Peace

TOS