President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
I saw the clip of Obama's speech the other day about green energy. He comes off like a donkey making jokes about the GOP being the flat-earth society. I resent his attempt at humor. It is a limp, flaccid attempt at humor. There's a smugness in his remarks like people are all idiots and he has all the answers and solutions.

Then his Pres. Hayes gaffe............doesn't anyone do a fact check for the guy?
You gotta admit, the republican field is making it easy for him. They aren't exactly overflowing with ideas beyond "Build the pipeline," and "$2.50 gas".

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Wow. Moreluck, would you call yourself an average republican? Is the republican party this infected with hatred for Obama? Is that all they have to run on is "Beat Obama"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
You gotta admit, the republican field is making it easy for him. They aren't exactly overflowing with ideas beyond "Build the pipeline," and "$2.50 gas".
Obama is hitting the pillow everynight wondering, "how in the hell would he get gas to $2.50?"

moreluck

golden ticket member

Wow. Moreluck, would you call yourself an average republican? Is the republican party this infected with hatred for Obama? Is that all they have to run on is "Beat Obama"?
If that's about the dog picture....it was captioned that way, but I gotta say, dogs don't have an agenda and I would fully trust their instincts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obama is hitting the pillow everynight wondering, "how in the hell would he get gas to $2.50?"

That's easy. He wouldn't. Campaign blather.

Where is Gingrich the most popular? The South. Simplistic messages such as this work well in the South. The rest of the nation realizes that $2.50/gallon gas is unrealistic and also realize that Gingrich has little else of substance to offer and dismiss him as an afterthought.

Romney may be the frontrunner but is hardly the overwhelming choice.

The Obamas need not worry about saving boxes and bubble wrap, hiring movers or forwarding their mail come November.

Can't and won't try to answer for Moreluck.
What is average? I don't really call myself a republican but a conservative leaning independent. I will vote in the republican primary as I did in the Democratic primary four years ago.
I don't hate Zer0bama, but I do hate what he has been doing and how he has been doing it.

I think people see what they want to see.
You're right of course, people do see what they want. You are people too and see what you want to see.

...and hear what they want to hear and read what they want to read.

The above picture is either the result of an extremely slow news day in southern California or someone with an obvious agenda toward President Obama.
What makes you think this picture has anything to do with a slow or fast news day anywhere? Just like everyone else you see, hear and read what you want. Why should Moreluck be any different?

Unlike moreluck I try to remain objective.
Objectivity insinuates a decision hasn't been made. She has made her decision.

How is the picture news at all?
Who said it was news? I didn't take it as news at all, just an opinion. If I were going to question, it would be WHY was the photo taken or is it authentic of photo shopped. May we need to get the photo shop detector expert in here to verify.

moreluck

golden ticket member

...and hear what they want to hear and read what they want to read.

The above picture is either the result of an extremely slow news day in southern California or someone with an obvious agenda toward President Obama.
You have an agenda toward Obama.......you said you plan to vote for him in Nov. That's an agenda.

Hearing what I want to hear and seeing what I want to see is a freedon I enjoy along with other non-incarcerated folks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You have an agenda toward Obama.......you said you plan to vote for him in Nov. That's an agenda.

Hearing what I want to hear and seeing what I want to see is a freedon I enjoy along with other non-incarcerated folks.

Hearing only what one wants to hear and seeing only what one wants to hears is more limiting than incarceration.

Yes, I do plan on voting for Obama, but that does not mean that I am not interested in what the GOP candidates have to say. I have always felt that the candidate elected should glean those ideas from his opponents which would best serve the general public.

Objectivity allows one to make a decision based on nothing more than the information at hand without bias or agenda.
But yet you criticize her information offered (not talking about the dog picture) , do you read any of her links with an open mind or is your mind already made up? If you discount her sources automatically how is that being objective?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

But yet you criticize her information offered (not talking about the dog picture) , do you read any of her links with an open mind or is your mind already made up? If you discount her sources automatically how is that being objective?

I do admit to having a degree of skepticism whenever I click on a link from Weasel Zippers and, sadly, 9 times out of 10 my skepticism is confirmed. I'll use example---"Obama Begged Democrats..." or something to that effect---was one of her recent links. I already knew in my mind that WZ had switched the word "lobbied" for "begged" because the latter sells more papers than the former. I clicked on the article and my thoughts were confirmed---the word "lobbied" was mentioned several times while the only mention of "begged" was in the headlines. Lobbying lawmakers is nothing new so why the need to change the word? Bias and agenda.