President Obama!

klein

Für Meno :)
Re: Obamanomics

Whether you love him or hate him, I like how he covers th Phantom Recovery of Obama......

How Obama Hides Unemployment – Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert! at DickMorris.com

How do you explain this ?

US retail sales rose 1.1 per cent in February, as strengthening job market lifts economy

WASHINGTON - Americans stepped up spending on retail goods in February, evidence that a stronger job market is boosting the economy.
Consumers bought more autos, clothes and appliances.

moreluck

golden ticket member

How do you explain this ?

US retail sales rose 1.1 per cent in February, as strengthening job market lifts economy

WASHINGTON - Americans stepped up spending on retail goods in February, evidence that a stronger job market is boosting the economy.
I didn't mention retail sales!! You're all over the place. This was unemployment and how the REAL figure is hidden.

klein

Okay, what did I miss on that unemployment statistic ?
Again :

moreluck

golden ticket member
CBO: Obamacare Will Cost Taxpayers $1.76 Trillion Over 10 Years…

Which is only $820 billion or 87% more than we were told when the law passed.
Via Washington Examiner:
President Obama’s national health care law will cost $1.76 trillion over a decade, according to a new projection released today by the Congressional Budget Office, rather than the $940 billion forecast when it was signed into law.

Democrats employed many accounting tricks when they were pushing through the national health care legislation, the most egregious of which was to delay full implementation of the law until 2014, so it would appear cheaper under the CBO’s standard ten-year budget window and, at least on paper, meet Obama’s pledge that the legislation would cost “around $900 billion over 10 years.” When the final CBO score came out before passage, critics noted that the true 10 year cost would be far higher than advertised once projections accounted for full implementation.

klein

Your right Moreluck - the hair dresser, gas bar attendent and waiter/waitress, you get services from, don't deserve to see a doctor. They don't work hard enough.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your right Moreluck - the hair dresser, gas bar attendent and waiter/waitress, you get services from, don't deserve to see a doctor. They don't work hard enough.
You know, you never seem to get "it".

The point about Obamacare is that it will cost 3 times more than he said. America was lied to and sold a lie.
We want a reformed healthcare.....we don't want the one he put forth.

You always say we don't want people to have healthcare....that's your LIE!! I've told you a dozen times myself.....you just continue your "poor America and that's what you get and Canada's best" speech.

klein

You know, you never seem to get "it".

The point about Obamacare is that it will cost 3 times more than he said. America was lied to and sold a lie.
We want a reformed healthcare.....we don't want the one he put forth.

You always say we don't want people to have healthcare....that's your LIE!! I've told you a dozen times myself.....you just continue your "poor America and that's what you get and Canada's best" speech.

What is your solution then ? A system like Canada's ?
I doubt that - because you want the private insurance companies to keep insuring healthcare.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What is your solution then ? A system like Canada's ?
I doubt that - because you want the private insurance companies to keep insuring healthcare.
My solutiion would be along the lines of addressing ONLY those who have no healthcare. If you got healthcare for just those that don't have it, then 100% of the people would have healthcare.
Obama's monster plan is too expensive and growing by leaps & bounds before it's even in effect.

klein

My solutiion would be along the lines of addressing ONLY those who have no healthcare. If you got healthcare for just those that don't have it, then 100% of the people would have healthcare.
Obama's monster plan is too expensive and growing by leaps & bounds before it's even in effect.

Well, your beloved republicans denied a public option for those that don't have healthcare. This was the best he (Obama) got passed.

klein

Re: Obamanation here today

Got to admit, I love that counter-attack out of Canada :

1812.1.583-500x205.jpg

klein

If America was smart, they would have a public healthcare system put in place. Paid by a 5% VAT tax, and additional 10% on cigs & booze.
Everyone pays. Simple as that.

And US companies wouldn't need to pay almost more on healthcare insurance than on wages.