President Obama!

klein

Für Meno :)
Just the ones that can't get a job in the US.

I don't know where you get that from, but just google "doctors returning to Canada" and you'll get the truth !
Oh better yet "from US"

You'll see why.
They hate your system, they hate the paperwork, they hate to wait several weeks to get paid (and sometimes denied payment or insurance company needs more info, etc) and much more.

klein

Für Meno :)
Doctor drain turns to gain: Physicians move north

National Post
Thursday, Sept. 9, 2010
Tom Blackwell

For years, an exodus of doctors to the United States helped fuel Canada's growing shortage of medical staff, and gave emotional ammunition to opponents of Canadian-style health-care reform in the States.
But medical recruiters and migration statistics suggest a surprising new trend has emerged over the past few years: a net movement of physicians from the United States to Canada.
The reasons they are coming are equally unexpected: pay that is reportedly much better in some specialties; more freedom in their practices; and uncertainty about the impact of health reform in the United States.
"Canada is the number one spot in the world for doctors to come and work, live and play," said John Philpott, CEO of CanAM Physician Recruiting in Halifax. "Talking to physicians in the United States, they're shocked how much more money they can make in Canada."

bbsam

Staff member
I think my hubby has posted on B.C. 2 times in 12 years.....so you can leave him out of it!

You try posting a picture on Bowncafe without cut & paste. You talk like it's a mortal sin to cut and paste......... !!!

I'm not shy about giving my opinion and have tons of posts wih my thoughts on subjects.

People cut & paste recipes.......you expect them to waste the time to re-type them?? You'd starve!! Photo of the day ??? I guess the poster could just describe the picture in their own words, but it wouldn't be the same.

It's amazing, I'll be thinking of some thing dumb about Obama and, voila, there's a news stoy with exactly what I was thinking.

Cut and paste is a tool, not a crutch......and the people that complain the most about it usually can't do it.
LOL. Somebody is SENSITIVE!!!

bbsam

Staff member
I react when someone says I don't have my own opinions. Whether they are liked or not, I am the most opinionated person you'll ever meet.

I used to just think it and not say it................now, look out!

Every fiber of my being trembles in abject terror of that which is about to befall me, oh mighty moreluck.

moreluck

golden ticket member
B.S.

BURLINGTON — President Barack Obama rallied friendly Democrats in Vermont Friday, the first presidential visit to the Green Mountain State since 1995, the longest of any state in the country. Obama, who received a raucous welcome at a campaign rally on the University of Vermont campus, said he was happy to “reset the clock” on presidential visits to the state. [...]

“It wasn’t a vision where everybody is left to fend for themselves. It wasn’t a vision where the rules are made just for the powerful. It was a vision of an America where everybody who works hard has a chance to get ahead. Everybody. That’s the vision that we shared. That’s the change that we believed in,” he said. “In three years we’ve begun to see what change looks like.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama: Supreme Court An “Unelected Group Of People” So They Shouldn’t Be Able To Overturn A Law Passed By Congress…

moreluck

golden ticket member
dow713.jpg