President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

H A P P Y G R A M

You know the honeymoon is over,when the comedians start.
The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree...and think 25 to life would be
appropriate.
--Jay Leno

America needs Obama-care like Nancy
Pelosi needs a Halloween mask.
--Jay Leno

Q: Have you heard about McDonald's'
new Obama Value Meal?

A: Order anything you like and the guy behind you
has to pay for it.
--Conan O'Brien

Q: What does Barack Obama call
lunch with a convicted felon?

A: A fund raiser.
--Jay Leno

Q: What's the difference between
Obama's cabinet and a penitentiary?

A: One is filled with tax evaders, blackmailers,
and threats to society.

The other is for housing prisoners.
--David Letterman

Q: If Nancy Pelosi and Obama were
on a boat in the middle of the ocean and it
started to sink, who would be saved?

A: America!
--Jimmy Fallon

Q: What's the difference between
Obama and his dog, Bo?

A: Bo has papers.
--Jimmy Kimmel

Q: What was the most positive result
of the "Cash for Clunkers" program?

A: It took 95% of the Obama bumper
stickers off the road.
--David Letterman

Solution to the problem in Egypt:

They want a new Muslim leader, Give them ours.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The military shouldnt be WASTING precious FUEL on air shows for no apparent reason. If you want to get a hard on from loud sounds, stand by the exhaust pipe of an old 4x4 pickup truck in the south.

Peace

TOS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamabastic !!

The military shouldnt be WASTING precious FUEL on air shows for no apparent reason. If you want to get a hard on from loud sounds, stand by the exhaust pipe of an old 4x4 pickup truck in the south.

Peace

TOS

I disagree. Air shows allow the Air Force to show off their wares and to be good neighbors. When our local AFB was open we hosted an annual air show and the best fireworks display in the area on the 4th of July. Military bases were off-limits to the general public so they were always eager to come on base on these two days.

It has been 23 years since I left the Air Force and I still stop and watch whenever I see a military jet performing maneuvers.

The only part that sucked was having to do a FOD (foreign object damage) walk of the flightline the following morning. We would have a line of lower-ranking airman spanning the width of the flightline slowly walking from one end to the other picking up anything that could potentially get sucked in to an engine intake.

If JP4 was so precious why would they tell us to use it to kill weeds?

wkmac

Peace

TOS

Hoss, we're well beyond that down south. But I completely agree with the expense made for air shows and other military PR displays.

moreluck

golden ticket member

113060_600.jpg

Just_another_day_at_work

The US presidents never swore on the bible sincerely, that's just a show for religious people. Like I said just because they read the bible it doesn't mean they believe in it...
"This time in the absence of the press, Obama and Roberts were alone in the Map Room with Bejamin Latrobe whose portrait is hanging from the wall over the fireplace. Latrobe is the great architect of the Capitol in Washington. Noteworthy is the fact that Latrobe is a Freemason and, as such, Obama was taking the oath in the presence of a Feemason. Another interesting fact is that no Bible was used at the second inauguration"
Here is a link if you want to check out the REAL(behind scenes) inauguration:
Welcome to The Key of Solomon

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Hope and change.

Via WaPo:
The recent recession wiped out nearly two decades of Americans’ wealth, according to government data released Monday, with middle-class families bearing the brunt of the decline.

The Federal Reserve said the median net worth of families plunged by 39 percent in just three years, from $126,400 in 2007 to $77,300 in 2010. That puts Americans roughly on par with where they were back in 1992.

The data represent one of the most detailed looks to date of how the economic downturn altered the landscape of family finance. Over a span of three years, Americans watched progress that took almost a generation to accumulate evaporate. The promise of retirement built on the inevitable rise of the stock market proved illusory for most. Homeownership, once heralded as a pathway to wealth, became an albatross.

Those findings underscore the depth of the wounds of the financial crisis and how far many families remain from healing. If the recession set Americans back 20 years, economists say, the road forward is sure to be a long one. And so far, the country has only seen a halting recovery.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Obamanation here today

I like what Nugent says.....(you don't have to )

NUGENT: Ready to roll over the O Team - Washington Times

What a crock... Its amazing anyone can listen to Nugent with a straight face. Chocked full of useless talking points an no facts, NUGENTS opinions are nothing more than hype to promote himself as a tough talker, just like Bill Orielly.

Oh, I loved the part where he says he OWNED bill maher on his show. Hardly. Oh wait, he would love to go on mahers show again and show them liberals, but his rock n roll JIHAD is going so well he cant make it.

Really?

Maher tapes on fridays at 5pm pacific time. Nugent would have to take a couple hours out of his day of boozing with teenage girls to make the show and shut down maher and his guests, but he cant.

Aww shucks, instead, He will just boast about it and the faithfull believe it.

Nothing he said in that article he can back up. But it pinned your ears back long enough for you to post it.

Shows what you know.

Peace

TOS