President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Obamabastic !!

Thanks, Mr. Obama, great quote!!

This is too good... Be sure to check out where the "quote" came from
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
(.. .it was so nice of him to give us this great quote for posterity!) SO, USE IT!!!

It is true. But what do you expect to happen when the GOP keeps talking about extending the BUSH tax cuts which add 3.7 trillion to the deficit each time its extended? You cry about the deficit, but celebrate when the GOP calls for extending the BUSH tax cuts knowing it will add huge debts to the deficit.

You cant have it both ways... Either you hate the deficit and want it stopped and eventually cut, or you want tax cuts that add 3.7 trillion to the debt and a higher share of that burden?

which do you think applies to YOU?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

"He was put in a bad situation" somebody said in another thread. So, if he should get back in, what then will be his excuse? Ever ask yourself that?

moreluck

golden ticket member

The part about Obama not wanting to be away from family.....boo hoo hoo......maybe he shouldn't have become president.

Hell, UPS people are torn away from their families because of their long hours.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

"He was put in a bad situation" somebody said in another thread. So, if he should get back in, what then will be his excuse? Ever ask yourself that?

I think you must hate America. He's been digging us out of the Bush Hole ever since he was elected, and now you want to hand Romney a shovel so he can fill it back in...even faster. That's why the Right hates this country. They don't want us to succeed.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I think you must hate America. He's been digging us out of the Bush Hole ever since he was elected, and now you want to hand Romney a shovel so he can fill it back in...even faster. That's why the Right hates this country. They don't want us to succeed.
*gas under bush $1.83 and underObama......more than double that
*Most Americans have lost $4-5,000 in personal wealth
*unemployment over 8% for the past 42 months.
*under Bush deficit read $10 T. under Obama it's gonna turn to $16 T. probably on Wednseday

You are truly delusional!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I posted that picture after having it confirmed by Portland Maine residents.
If anyone wants to claim it is false then I suggest youse visit the area yourselves.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Obama’s Citibank plaintiffs hit hard when housing bubble burst[/h]
According to Neighborhood Scout, an online analysis project of Location Inc., Chicago is safer than only 6 percent of other cities across the nation. Murder rates have surged to more than four times the rates in New York and Los Angeles, making the city more dangerous than Kabul, Afghanistan.

In Chicago, more than 57 percent of homes are underwater. Just four blocks south of Obama’s neighborhood, that number jumps past 72 percent.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

The weekend caption contest results are in:
obama_armstrong.jpg
Second runner up:
One small man; One gigantic step backward for mankind.
—Scott Drummond
First runner up:
We came, we saw… we crawled away apologizing.
—Raincityjazz
The winner:
The ego has landed.
–Bill Jones
Congratulations, Bill Jones; you have earned a free Moonbattery.com shirt from the ever-expanding selection at Party Crasher.

UPS Lifer

The part about Obama not wanting to be away from family.....boo hoo hoo......maybe he shouldn't have become president.

Hell, UPS people are torn away from their families because of their long hours.

This is just another lie. He has no excuse. He is the President - He sets the meetings - he sets the agenda - His residence is 3 minute walk from his office.

Here is what he isn't - A LEADER

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
That's actually a very small price to pay for finally having his employees receiving healthcare !

But we can go the other way and tell UPS not to hand out free employee bennies anymore, and charge customers 20 cents less per package. Would you like that better ?

Schnatter lives in Louisville, I've driven past his estate. He isn't worried about where his next doctor visit is being paid for.

Wouldn't you rather your pizza delivery guy has insurance, so he isn't sneezing and wheezing on your pizza box because he's got the flu and can't afford to go see a doctor or get a flu shot? I would.

Besides, Schnatter's accountants ruined his pizzas with their cost-cutting zeal. They now taste like cardboard drenched in ketchup. Not sure I want to know where they get the 'meats'.

UPS Lifer

A "thank you' letter to the President:

Thank you Mr President for moving us "Forward"

Thank you for allowing us to hit $16 trillion in debt. More than the GDP - More than all the debt in Europe combined.
Thank you for making us #1 in creating the highest debt in the world. America is #1 - THANK YOU!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to pay $10 billion a week on our debt going "Forward" forever. Our children want to THANK YOU also!

Thank you for allowing us ration our use of gasoline for our cars by printing more & more money forcing the price of gasoline higher than ever . After all we should only be driving and using these fossil fuels for necessity. THANK YOU

Thank you for pushing the cost of transportation higher than ever! This makes our food prices higher so we will buy less food. This will help us lose weight and make us a healthier America. THANK YOU!

THANK YOU for being God's gift to America. SCRATCH THAT ---> THANK YOU for being a gift to America!

Where would we be if you were not moving us "FORWARD"?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

I wonder, with Obama speaking tonight, how much did he pay for the , supposedly better number ?

Last week's # was revised upward(like every week) so today's number would look like an improvement.
I wonder when this present number is revised upward next week, will we all get the report?