golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

2db5to9-NoF.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

Bless your sweet heart, Moreluck. Not only do you manage to use a ficticious quote, you manage to put a vulgarity into it.

Bravo!
2db5to9-NoF.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

Bless your sweet heart, Moreluck. Not only do you manage to use a ficticious quote, you manage to put a vulgarity into it.

Bravo!
I put nothing in it ! Everything was already there.

Gee, this site has a "phony quote" too!!

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.

roadrunner2012

Troll

I put nothing in it ! Everything was already there.

Gee, this site has a "phony quote" too!!

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.

The quote is from a fictional account of Cicero's life.

I suppose it's fitting, as most of what you post is based on fiction.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Via The Hill:
The fiscal cliff negotiations and a battle over U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice seem to be taking their toll on President Obama, who saw his approval rating dip below 50 percent for the first time since the presidential election on Thursday.

UPS Lifer

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/obamanation-here-today-255914/index64.html#post1060407 - This post is from Obamanation. I thought that we might show the American public that Kinesian economics and taxing the job makers does not work by letting them put their policies into play. BUT I thought better of it because I think these uber liberals in power are happy to see the USA take a back seat and become a second rate nation. Stonewall the Dems for the next two years and let the chips fall where they may.

I am reversing my position and agreeing with Ann Coulter. The ubers will demonize anything the Republicans try to block. They will continue to blame Republicans for the country's problems. They won an election based on the demonization. Fours years later and Bush is STILL the problem! Imagine that!! So... as we already know you can't feed the monster, the monster will eat you anyway.

SO - let the ubers own this economy, when it tanks, the people will show it in the vote in two years. The Republicans will be on record supporting the President's agenda.

The sad thing is that we will all be affected... some worse than others. But it will be the only way that 51% of America will wake up.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Nancy Pelosi said this morning that her GOP colleagues would "come around".

She said it's a "tough decision". It's not a tough decision to raise taxes and have more money to spend...........a tough decision would be to cut spending drastically to save this country.

They want to put off spending cuts til next year.....that's what Obama said.......and we trust his promises....NOT !!

island1fox

I do not care where ----CUT SOMETHING ---you are spending money you do not have !!! Show at least a little bit of leadership !!!

roadrunner2012

Troll

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f13/obamanation-here-today-255914/index64.html#post1060407 - This post is from Obamanation. I thought that we might show the American public that Kinesian economics and taxing the job makers does not work by letting them put their policies into play. BUT I thought better of it because I think these uber liberals in power are happy to see the USA take a back seat and become a second rate nation. Stonewall the Dems for the next two years and let the chips fall where they may.

I am reversing my position and agreeing with Ann Coulter. The ubers will demonize anything the Republicans try to block. They will continue to blame Republicans for the country's problems. They won an election based on the demonization. Fours years later and Bush is STILL the problem! Imagine that!! So... as we already know you can't feed the monster, the monster will eat you anyway.

SO - let the ubers own this economy, when it tanks, the people will show it in the vote in two years. The Republicans will be on record supporting the President's agenda.

The sad thing is that we will all be affected... some worse than others. But it will be the only way that 51% of America will wake up.

Let the 'ubers' do what they want, in that case. When you do that, they will own it.

You have trivialized any subject you post on, because of the name calling.

Want credibility? Act grown up. Name calling is silly.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Anyone catch this report out of Asia , bhos was totally rejected by and bitch slapped.
Asia Times Online :: Post-US world born in Phnom Penh

It is symptomatic of the national condition of the United States that the worst humiliation ever suffered by it as a nation, and by a US president personally, passed almost without comment last week. I refer to the November 20 announcement at a summit meeting in Phnom Penh that 15 Asian nations, comprising half the world's population, would form a Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership excluding the United States.

President Barack Obama attended the summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. He didn't. The American led-partnership became a party to which no-one came.

Instead, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, plus China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, will form a club and leave out the United States.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Anyone catch this report out of Asia , bhos was totally rejected by and bitch slapped.
Asia Times Online :: Post-US world born in Phnom Penh

It is symptomatic of the national condition of the United States that the worst humiliation ever suffered by it as a nation, and by a US president personally, passed almost without comment last week. I refer to the November 20 announcement at a summit meeting in Phnom Penh that 15 Asian nations, comprising half the world's population, would form a Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership excluding the United States.

President Barack Obama attended the summit to sell a US-based Trans-Pacific Partnership excluding China. He didn't. The American led-partnership became a party to which no-one came.

Instead, the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, plus China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia and New Zealand, will form a club and leave out the United States.

THIS IS GOOD. LESS junk from China and the pacific rim means MORE JOBS in the USA.

Think about it

peace

TOS

UPS Lifer

Let the 'ubers' do what they want, in that case. When you do that, they will own it.

You have trivialized any subject you post on, because of the name calling.

Want credibility? Act grown up. Name calling is silly.

I distinguish extreme left wing liberals (ubers) from moderate Democrats. ... Just like I would with extreme right wingers. I don't want to have anything to do with the extreme right wing either. But guess what, they are not in power and never will be.

Look the word uber up. It is an actual word that describes an outstanding or supreme example of a particular kind of person or thing. Examples of extreme right wingers currently are "birthers" and tea b_gg_rs which to me is an obscene term... but you will find it all over this website. I remember terms like war hawks, chicken hawks and fascists. Have you ever told a poster not to use the expression "tea b*gg*r"? I will bet not. Please spare me your indignation at my posting the term uber.

Your party is being run by ubers. If you can't see that, you are one of them. With the left, we always have to be PC. So let me say that the statement right before this sentence is not a derogatory comment to you personally. I mean it to be this; if you don't see an extreme liberal agenda that is because your views mesh with those around you so you fit right in and do not see anything unusual.

Your posts lean on the passive-aggressive side with a bit of sarcasm thrown in. In a sense it is name calling without the names.
I am outraged by the actions or non-action of your president. In My POV, he puts politics above our country. This is what you see in my posts ...OUTRAGE. :grrr: Look at the context of my posts. I will stand up to posters who are haters. (I DO NOT think you are a hater). There are less than a handful of posters who see derogatory comments come their direction from me. I won't say that this is acceptable behavior either.

My definition of loon which is the other term I use denotes someone who is so far out there that there is no way to reason with them or even make sense of things. A loon could be either too far to the left or right. This goes right along with kool-aid drinker.

I appreciate your post but I tend to think that because we have different points of view, you will continue to see what you wrote in your post. BUT uber are ubers and loons are loons...
:its_all_good:

Last edited: