President Obama!

UPS Lifer

My POV comes from observation not relying on someone else's opinion. Any fact out there can be manipulated to justify an opinion or policy etc.

To me it is pretty simple,
The best person to analyze the effects of obamacare (or any other topic) are the people who it affects! I don't care about any news source PERIOD.

I just recently went to the doctor and paid for services that were included a year ago. Just to be a patient with my same doctor, I have to pay an additional $200 "administration fee". HA! I am not going to change doctors until I can no longer afford it. That is just one instance, I have many, many more personal experiences.

I am sure (like the IRS scandals) this is just the tip of the iceberg. The sentiment of many Americans affected by the changes will continue to impact this law until there is overwhelming bi-partisan support. The tide is turning with many Democrats.

As soon as YOU have to pay for services you did not have to pay for in the past, you will have a different opinion.

Let me know how you feel when the guy on welfare gets the kidney you should have received?

UPS Lifer

The reason his day starts so late is because Mooch makes him his arugula, beet and yam French toast for brunch........with ingredients from her garden.

Anyone else find it a bit odd the President of the United States starts his day at 11:00 am?
Obama Schedule || Wednesday, May 29, 2013 – White House Dossier

More,
I remember my day starting at all different times depending on what I had going on at the time. This is especially true if you have a job where you operation is 24 hours a day. There is absolutely nothing wrong starting your day at 11 am if you still working at 8 PM at night.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The reason his day starts so late is because Mooch makes him his arugula, beet and yam French toast for brunch........with ingredients from her garden.

Anyone else find it a bit odd the President of the United States starts his day at 11:00 am?
Obama Schedule || Wednesday, May 29, 2013 – White House Dossier
Screen-shot-2013-05-29-at-11.06.27-AM.png

More,
I remember my day starting at all different times depending on what I had going on at the time. This is especially true if you have a job where you operation is 24 hours a day. There is absolutely nothing wrong starting your day at 11 am if you still working at 8 PM at night.

...or if your name is not Obama...

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
More,
While I agree with the 11-8 thing being a full day...........where did he work? It was all a big party...................

UPS Lifer

While I agree with the 11-8 thing being a full day...........where did he work? It was all a big party...................

Not to be flippant, it is all work. If you are the one in charge, everyone is looking at you, sizing you up, asking you questions. There is a certain level of intensity that you have to maintain.

An example... As a manager, I was fortunate to be invited to driver Xmas parties. The spouses never get to see you and are checking everything you say or do out. All of a sudden, you get a question out of nowhere about some issue or concern they might have. Other drivers who don't get to talk to you much would seek you out for questions and concerns. You are on display or what is say "in a fishbowl". Honestly, you represent the company and have to be on your best behavior. BO just makes it look easy, he is the best at this!

I was more tired coming home after an event like that!

One thing I can say to your point is that BO has handlers and they watch everything to shield him from the problems.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
FWIW, it is well documented that President Obama starts his day at 7AM. 11AM is the first regularly scheduled staff meeting. He actually attends the daily briefings, unlike his predecessor.

UPS Lifer

FWIW, it is well documented that President Obama starts his day at 7AM. 11AM is the first regularly scheduled staff meeting. He actually attends the daily briefings, unlike his predecessor.

What is your White House title? Apparently you sit in on the meetings. I am impressed! A UPS employee and a White House Aid. Great job! Keep up the good work!

Maybe he is working too many hours. I think he should play some more golf. Maybe you could caddy for him?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]Obama Schedule || Friday, May 31, 2013[/h] by Keith Koffler on May 30, 2013, 9:09 pm

9:40 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
10:20 am || Delivers remarks on student loans; Rose Garden
10:50 am || Meets with NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen
All times Eastern

Typical gov't worker , leaves for lunch & the weekend .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obama Schedule || Friday, May 31, 2013

by Keith Koffler on May 30, 2013, 9:09 pm

9:40 am || Receives the Presidential Daily Briefing
10:20 am || Delivers remarks on student loans; Rose Garden
10:50 am || Meets with NATO Secretary General Anders Fogh Rasmussen
All times Eastern

Typical gov't worker , leaves for lunch & the weekend .

Actually he is being forced to take a half-day furlough due to the sequester.

moreluck

golden ticket member
[h=2]After Calling Critics Of Obamacare Racists, Louisiana Democratic Party Says “I Didn’t Call Anyone A Racist”…[/h]
Really? Because here’s what she previously said:
“It isn’t about the administration, and members, it shouldn’t be about this administration at the state level nor should it be about the federal administration when it comes to Obamacare, but in fact it is. And why is that? Why is that? I have talked to so many members both in the House and the Senate, and you know what? You ready? You ready for what it comes down to? It is not about how many federal dollars we can receive, it is not about that. You ready? It is about race. I know nobody wants to talk about that. It is about the race of this African-American president.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
If Obamacare is sooooooo good, why is that 10 yr. old Sarah dying from cystic fibrosis and being denied a lung transplant ?? Sebellius has the power to see that Sarah gets a lung transplant and all she has said was that the law needs changed.

Sarah is among the sickest that needs a lung transplant. She's 10 and needs to be 12 to receive adult lungs. Her doctors have said maybe a couple weeks and she'll be dead.
This is one of those "gray" areas that needs immediate attention.

Maybe Sebellius is too busy collecting donations to implement Obamacare. Get busy beaatch and do the right thing !!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/31/health/pennsylvania-girl-lungs/index.html