President Obama!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“I don’t want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander-in-chief playing golf,” Bush said. “I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them.”

Maybe he shouldn't have sent them to die for no reason in the first place.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Spinning round and round...

Veteran Says Bush's golf sacrifice is an insult to all Americans

Also this.....

Bush Lied About Giving Up Golf

Who cares if they're playing golf, they both have blood on their hands for continuing these wars. I wish we had a commander in chief with the courage Ronald Reagan had in 83', we wouldn't still be keeping up the sham wars in the middle east.

"Perhaps we didn’t appreciate fully enough the depth of the hatred and the complexity of the problems that made the Middle East such a jungle. Perhaps the idea of a suicide car bomber committing mass murder to gain instant entry to Paradise was so foreign to our own values and consciousness that it did not create in us the concern for the marines’ safety that it should have.In the weeks immediately after the bombing, I believed the last thing that we should do was turn tail and leave. Yet the irrationality of Middle Eastern politics forced us to rethink our policy there. If there would be some rethinking of policy before our men die, we would be a lot better off. If that policy had changed towards more of a neutral position and neutrality, those 241 marines would be alive today." - Ronald Reagan

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
What difference does it make????
Hillary supporters wouldn't get it anyway! For the rest of us, no explanation is necessary.

moreluck

golden ticket member
i3wf9l.jpg

Of course, if I had a 15-year old son riding on a bus, he and his friends would
beat up a 13-year old white boy cause thats only right under my rule.

wkmac

He should now offer the same prayer to a gallon of milk. Same response, yes, no, wait!

Oh I forgot, unlike god and a gallon of milk, Obama has armed enforcers at his disposal. Maybe the kid has a point after all.

Maybe we should start praying to the mafia and see how that works for us. They have guns and strong armed enforcers too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When anyone approaches me with a pen and clipboard, I pay no attention to what they want me to sign.......I just tell them to get the hell out of my way and get a real job........................I am filterless and impatient and focused on my mission of the moment.!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pretty much sums up Obama’s presidency.

Via TWS:
The Washington, D.C. EMS ambulance that accompanies the presidential motorcade, Medic 1, ran out of gas last week, just as President Obama was pulling away from the White House August 8 on his way to a family birthday celebration at a local Indian restaurant.

As a result, according to WJLA, a back-up ambulance had to be called in after the motorcade pulled away from the White House — but it couldn’t have been used by the president anyway if there had been an emergency.

moreluck

golden ticket member
After Grueling Vacation Schedule, Obama To Get Back To Fighting For The Middle Class By Meeting With The 1972 Miami Dolphins…

It’s almost like he’s trying to avoid working.

Via NRO’s Jim Geraghty:
Absolutely brutal schedule for the president upon his return from his vacation on Martha’s Vineyard:

“The Miami Dolphins team that achieved the only perfect season in NFL history will be honored by the White House next Tuesday, more than 40 years after its accomplishment.

President Obama will welcome the 1972 Dolphins for the first White House ceremony honoring the only team to go 17-0. Pro Football Hall of Fame coach Don Shula plans to accompany players from the team to the event.”

Huh? It’s an event that was 41 years ago, not even an anniversary year. The president isn’t hunting for votes in South Florida. He’s not even a Dolphins fan. Just why is the president doing this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
EDGARTOWN, Mass. (AP) –President Barack Obama hit the golf course Sunday with a campaign donor who has represented the venture-capital firm he repeatedly attacked in the 2012 election.
Mr. Obama is spending some of the last hours of his eight-day vacation on Martha’s Vineyard with Eunu Chun, a lawyer who has represented Bain Capital.
Mr. Chun, along with some other supporters with Bain Capital ties, raised funds for Mr. Obama’s re-election bid last year. The Obama campaign made Republican nominee Mitt Romney‘s ties to Bain Capital an overwhelming issue in the campaign, and Mr. Obama spent much of last year criticizing his opponent for his time at the firm.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It’s Official: 2012 Deficit Was $1.087T; $1T+ All 4 Yrs of Obama’s 1st Term | CNS News
(CNSNews.com) - The Congressional Budget Office last week released updated historical budget data for the federal government, reporting a deficit of $1.087 trillion in fiscal 2012. 2012 marked the fourth straight year—and the only four years in the history of the nation--when the federal government’s deficit topped $1 trillion.
- See more at: It’s Official: 2012 Deficit Was $1.087T; $1T+ All 4 Yrs of Obama’s 1st Term | CNS News

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s Official: 2012 Deficit Was $1.087T; $1T+ All 4 Yrs of Obama’s 1st Term | CNS News
(CNSNews.com) - The Congressional Budget Office last week released updated historical budget data for the federal government, reporting a deficit of $1.087 trillion in fiscal 2012. 2012 marked the fourth straight year—and the only four years in the history of the nation--when the federal government’s deficit topped $1 trillion.
- See more at: It’s Official: 2012 Deficit Was $1.087T; $1T+ All 4 Yrs of Obama’s 1st Term | CNS News

Obama's problem has a lot to do with the fact that the effects of a president's term aren't felt until years after he leaves office. The same way clinton reaped the benefits of reagan's time in office, Obama has to deal with the results of Bush's failed wars and complete non-regulation of the banking/housing industries.

The problem with Obama, is that he not only hasn't cut entitlement programs, but he also continued the wars he promised to stop. Pretty much a total failure.