President Obama!

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Obama's problem has a lot to do with the fact that the effects of a president's term aren't felt until years after he leaves office. The same way clinton reaped the benefits of reagan's time in office, Obama has to deal with the results of Bush's failed wars and complete non-regulation of the banking/housing industries.

The problem with Obama, is that he not only hasn't cut entitlement programs, but he also continued the wars he promised to stop. Pretty much a total failure.
Erm no, The USA pulled out of Bush's Folly as was promised by the Obama administration. The Afgan war shall be more of a Sticky Wicket

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Erm no, The USA pulled out of Bush's Folly as was promised by the Obama administration. The Afgan war shall be more of a Sticky Wicket

The US pulled out at the time BUSH set for withdrawal. Obama did not move the date up by a single day. I don't think our INTERVENTION in the Afghan CIVIL WAR is a sticky anything. We just leave.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The US pulled out at the time BUSH set for withdrawal. Obama did not move the date up by a single day. I don't think our INTERVENTION in the Afghan CIVIL WAR is a sticky anything. We just leave.
The Iraqi's are the ones on the brink of a Civil War.
Afghanistan was invaded due to Al Queada's involvment in the 9/11 attacks.
the US simply can't just'leave' due to the Power Vacuum that would follow such

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Iraqi's are the ones on the brink of a Civil War. Afghanistan was invaded due to Al Queada's involvment in the 9/11 attacks. the US simply can't just'leave' due to the Power Vacuum that would follow such

Why was afghanistan invaded because of 9/11, I'd like to hear your explanation. Why did we not get bin laden when we had him cornered in tora bora?

In regards to the high jackers of 9/11, 15 of the 19 were from Saudia Arabia, the others were from lebanon, egypt, and the united arab emirates. Many of them came to the US through pakistan. Notice what country is not on that list? Afghanistan.

I understand that some were trained by al qaeda in afghanistan, the same place we trained bin laden to fight the soviets, however thinking we could fix that country's problem was delusional. They are organized against us because we have been bombing and killing their people for decades. The only way to stop the madness, is to cut ties and run. March in, march out.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Just to get back on topic let me clarify my original statement. Obama has not ended the wars that he promised to end. Regardless of whether or not you support the wars, he said he would end them, and he hasn't.

moreluck

golden ticket member
65vhuv.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just to get back on topic let me clarify my original statement. Obama has not ended the wars that he promised to end. Regardless of whether or not you support the wars, he said he would end them, and he hasn't.
Yeah, but he personally killed Osama......Don't you just love it when people do their own wet work?
Is Gitmo closed yet ?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

For the entire story:
Obama Delays Implementing Another Part Of Affordable Care Act : NPR

A spokesperson for the Department of Health and Human Services said earlier today that the one-year delay applies only to employees insured through their jobs. It does not apply to individuals, families and small businesses purchasing health coverage through the state-based marketplaces expect to open for business this fall. That is little comfort to Marc Boutin, executive vice president of the National Health Council, an association of patient advocacy organizations.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Hey, Dummy !! Don't vacation in foreign countries......problem solved !!

Typical lib.

Via TWS:
Democratic senator Mary Landrieu says she’s embarrassed to go to places in Europe like France and Spain because some Americans do not have health insurance. Landrieu, who is up for reelection in 2014, represents the state of Louisiana.

“People are scared when they’re sick, and they’re much stronger when they’re well,” Landrieu said at a Friday lunch, according to the American Press. “It’s embarrassing to me to go to places like France and Spain … and their workers all manage to have health insurance that can’t be taken away.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
lol....Spain .
That place is a joke .
Worst depression in history .
Was watching BBC America 's show Top Gear , they did a road trip thru Spain.
Whole towns were empty , including an International Airport .
And very little other traffic on the roads .

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
lol....Spain .
That place is a joke .
Worst depression in history .
Was watching BBC America 's show Top Gear , they did a road trip thru Spain.
Whole towns were empty , including an International Airport .
And very little other traffic on the roads .
Republican policies doin their magic in Spain..just cut spending and prosperity will happen,,,yeah Right...

oldngray

nowhere special
Republican policies doin their magic in Spain..just cut spending and prosperity will happen,,,yeah Right...

Completely incorrect. Republican policies had nothing to do with Spain. Look to your Democratic agenda. Spain spent more than they could afford on unneeded construction which has just been sitting vacant. So spending money you don't have appears to not be the way to create prosperity from Spain's example.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Yeah, but he personally killed Osama......Don't you just love it when people do their own wet work?
Is Gitmo closed yet ?
I seem to remember Dubya saying that finding Osama Bin Laden was unimportant. I mean really he looked all over Iraq for him!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Will Sunny & Bo each have their own helicopters ?
130819_bo_sunny_obama_wh_605-550x298.jpg

Or as Obama calls him, seconds.
Via Politico:
Sunny, welcome to Washington.
The White House revealed Monday that first dog Bo has been joined by another Portuguese Water Dog, this one named Sunny. Bo was adopted in 2009, shortly after the Obamas moved into the White House.

From the official post:

“Sunny was born in Michigan in June 2012, and arrived at the White House today. Just like Bo, she’s a Portuguese Water Dog, which works great for the Obamas because of allergies in their family. Sunny is the perfect little sister for Bo – full of energy and very affectionate – and the First Family picked her name because it fit her cheerful personality.”