President Obama!

oldngray

nowhere special
Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker wants to give people in his state a way around ObamaCare’s problems.

He is floating a proposal that would still channel federal subsidies to Wisconsin’s poor and uninsured, but his plan would allow them to purchase coverage directly from the insurer and sidestep the on-line “exchange” created by the Affordable Care Act.

Still, before it goes into effect, Walker’s idea would need the blessing of the Obama administration.

“If they don't approve this, this is ultimately exposing that this isn't really about access and this isn't about affordability,” says Walker. “It's about government playing a heavier hand in these kinds of decisions.”

Regardless of support, his idea stands in the face of President Obama’s claim that, when it comes to health care, Republicans complain but don’t offer solutions.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/13/wis-governor-offers-way-around-obamacare-problems/

moreluck

golden ticket member
190096.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The president and Rahm Emmanuel have lifetime memberships to a gay bath house in Chicago and I have a problem ?????

"President Obama and his former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city."

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/obama-member-of-gay-bath-house-2622992.html

B

bowflex

Not to hate on my fellow UPSers but none of you have the education this man has. My bachelor's degree doesn't compare to the education of out potus. If you want things your way raise your kids to exceed your current level of education and succeed or stfu and be happy with top Ups pay.

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App

B

bowflex

Btw typing from my phone I caught my spelling. Point is :censored2: up or put up. Run for president if your not happy how this countrt5 is being run. And since you guys only have a high school education you don't realize Obama doesn't run anything nor does he make decisions. Smh get a clue on who, runs this ish

B

bowflex

Haha its Friday I'm a new seasonal driver. Im worked out from the bs I dealt with today. But politics on this site is a joke to me im living in a 600k house and lost my job making 150k a yr back on 07. I don't blame the potus its the banking industry that put me here. So yes I work seasonal as a dricer for UP. But blame Obama? Haha I blame myself for not getting my masters degree. anyway its Friday no more deliveries until Monday.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The president and Rahm Emmanuel have lifetime memberships to a gay bath house in Chicago and I have a problem ?????

"President Obama and his former chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city."

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/04/obama-member-of-gay-bath-house-2622992.html
Yes, you have a problem. It's become quite obvious, to the point of disgusting.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Where to begin.
Thank you for drawing my attention to this important development on the sexuality of our president. Your news source has really opened my mind to what the mainstream media isn't telling us. That website has a lot of stuff everyone should know about. Here's just one example from your source:
Another Giant UFO Enters Mexican Volcano - Video, Alien Base Suspected

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can provide 20 sources with the same story....it's an old one. Even what you consider legitimate sources carried this story. If it's such a "non-story", then where is the bath house that you belong to ?? It's such a common thing, 90% of the people on here probably belong to one.
Do some 'digging'....either confirm the story or hide your head.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Man's Country..........caters to older gay males. It's a "hook up" place for gay men.
Look up all the stories....all the info you are seeking is there....location, hours, etc.

Ask Travolta what makes it gay.....he knows!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I can provide 20 sources with the same story....it's an old one. Even what you consider legitimate sources carried this story. If it's such a "non-story", then where is the bath house that you belong to ?? It's such a common thing, 90% of the people on here probably belong to one.
Do some 'digging'....either confirm the story or hide your head.
Oh, I forgot....check Bette Midler's bio....she started her career in the gay bathhouses with her piano player, Barry Manilow.

oldngray

nowhere special
I delivered to a gay bath house before. Once a month they would get their magazines. Guys walking around inside wearing nothing but a towel and a smile.