President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
141669_600.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
That's silly. But if it's true...no, I still don't care. Its just sex and consulting adults can do whatever they want and their detractors can take their shots as well. But it still doesn't mean anything.

M

MenInBrown

Haha its Friday I'm a new seasonal driver. Im worked out from the bs I dealt with today. But politics on this site is a joke to me im living in a 600k house and lost my job making 150k a yr back on 07. I don't blame the potus its the banking industry that put me here. So yes I work seasonal as a dricer for UP. But blame Obama? Haha I blame myself for not getting my masters degree. anyway its Friday no more deliveries until Monday.

Sent from device_name using BrownCafe App
The real joke up here is you not knowing that the banking industry runs the world, not the crappy potus you speak of.

moreluck

golden ticket member
That's silly. But if it's true...no, I still don't care. Its just sex and consulting adults can do whatever they want and their detractors can take their shots as well. But it still doesn't mean anything.
It all lends to the character of a person. It means plenty when picking a leader.........Obama lies....not a good element in building a leader. You have to put all the elements together and that builds a person's character.

It's not an anti gay thing....I've had this same conversation with my gay friend in New Mexico......he also thinks Obama is not a good leader.

B

bowflex

The real joke up here is you not knowing that the banking industry runs the world, not the crappy potus you speak of.
That was my point, think you missed it buddy. Thank god your 4th grade education got you a job at UPS.

Sent from my SM-N900T using BrownCafe mobile app

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Straight from the Joe McCarthy playbook, and just as despicable today as it was 60 years ago.

Can you please point out one American President who did not lie? Washington notwithstanding ?:angel:

upsgrunt

That was my point, think you missed it buddy. Thank god your 4th grade education got you a job at UPS.

Believe it or not, but some of us drivers have college educations and you toe a fine line with me when you infer that we are all beneath you.

M

MenInBrown

At what grade did you learn how to spell? I find it confusing you don't blame potus. You see he is allowing the banking industry to control every aspect of the world. So your college degree missed my point. But you know everything.

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the numbers that they set for themselves......Obamacare has a 90% fail rate I the sign up.

If a driver had a 90% fail rate, would they still have a job ??

island1fox

That implies they would have done better. There is no evidence to show that.

bbsam,

Let me be clear. It means Obama is a phony --He railed against Romney for outsourcing ---???

Also --how much evidence do you need ---could it be any worse --not likely. Microsoft --Google or any U.S. Tech Company would not let their Brand be Damaged.

Lets see --a very Important Delivery ---Lets hire ABC Canadian trucking Company --Rather than U.P.S. or Fed X ??? Makes sense !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
bbsam,

Let me be clear. It means Obama is a phony --He railed against Romney for outsourcing ---???

Also --how much evidence do you need ---could it be any worse --not likely. Microsoft --Google or any U.S. Tech Company would not let their Brand be Damaged.

Lets see --a very Important Delivery ---Lets hire ABC Canadian trucking Company --Rather than U.P.S. or Fed X ??? Makes sense !!

Island,

As usual, you give us misinformation because you heard it on Rush Limbaughs radio show. Let the record be clear. The private company hired to complete the affordable health care website was ALREADY hired by the BUSH ADMINISTRATION and had millions of dollars of contracts with the US goverment.

This company had already completed projects for the BUSH administration and had a good record of completion.

The Obama administration simply took what was a company already on the goverments books and hired them.

Why wouldnt the goverment use a company for a project that had an established record with it ?

Secondly, the website was working, but if the GOP and its operatives hadnt sabotaged the website, it wouldnt be in a mess. Today , that sabotage was discovered and ended.

Its too bad you dont hear this on limbaughs show, along with all other relevant information about politics.

http://www.examiner.com/article/right-wing-cyber-attacks-on-healthcare-gov-website-confirmed

The GOP used hackers to crash the website, and now that it is fixed, the GOP has been exposed.

And lastly, lets not attempt to be against outsourcing. You, moreluck and the rest have supported outsourcing since you keep voting for republicans year after year.

OWN IT.

TOS