President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
bbsam,

Let me be clear. It means Obama is a phony --He railed against Romney for outsourcing ---???

Also --how much evidence do you need ---could it be any worse --not likely. Microsoft --Google or any U.S. Tech Company would not let their Brand be Damaged.

Lets see --a very Important Delivery ---Lets hire ABC Canadian trucking Company --Rather than U.P.S. or Fed X ??? Makes sense !!
Actually it belies the fiction that it was a government takeover in the first place and the underlying belief that business succeeds where the government fails.

island1fox

TOS,

Same broken record. It is Bushes fault.
Life is tough --it is even tougher when you are stupid.

Bush hired this Company --and now Mr Hope and Change comes in --Keeps the same Company--and you think all is fine ?????
Obama's Signature Legislation --and had no idea the Website was all screwed up--How no idea you could not keep your healthcare plan --had no idea you cannot keep your doctor etc etc.:oops:

It is all Bushes fault --very funny !!:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Island,

As usual, you give us misinformation because you heard it on Rush Limbaughs radio show. Let the record be clear. The private company hired to complete the affordable health care website was ALREADY hired by the BUSH ADMINISTRATION and had millions of dollars of contracts with the US goverment.

This company had already completed projects for the BUSH administration and had a good record of completion.

The Obama administration simply took what was a company already on the goverments books and hired them.

Why wouldnt the goverment use a company for a project that had an established record with it ?

Secondly, the website was working, but if the GOP and its operatives hadnt sabotaged the website, it wouldnt be in a mess. Today , that sabotage was discovered and ended.

Its too bad you dont hear this on limbaughs show, along with all other relevant information about politics.

http://www.examiner.com/article/right-wing-cyber-attacks-on-healthcare-gov-website-confirmed

The GOP used hackers to crash the website, and now that it is fixed, the GOP has been exposed.

And lastly, lets not attempt to be against outsourcing. You, moreluck and the rest have supported outsourcing since you keep voting for republicans year after year.

OWN IT.

TOS
That company that was already on the books had many complaints against it !! You don't use a company again that performed poorly several times before. The gov't also awarded 4 or 5 more contracts to this company after the botched ACA rollout. The fact that this company's veep is Mooch's college buddy probably has no bearing on the matter.
:crazy2: :nonono::surprise:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Bless your hateful little heart.

I'm pretty sure 'Mooch', as you affectionately call the First Lady, has nothing to do with government contracts.

You really need to step back and examine the hate you spew on an all too regular basis. It's not healthy, nor productive.

roadrunner2012

Troll
At what grade did you learn how to spell? I find it confusing you don't blame potus. You see he is allowing the banking industry to control every aspect of the world. So your college degree missed my point. But you know everything.
Ignorance is truly bliss.

How much did you get in Government subsidies last year? It's public record, you know.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It was the news media who mentioned that her college friend is some sort of executive in CGI.......I didn't make it up. I don't have to make up this :censored2:.....

"It’s true that Townes-Whitley works for CGI Federal. She joined the company in May 2010, and is senior vice president of the Civilian Agency Programs Business Unit, according to the CGI website. In her current role, she oversees services to 22 U.S. federal civilian agencies and is “responsible for sales, client relationships, P&L and member management for CAP’s 1,850+ members across the U.S. and 34 countries internationally.”
It’s also true that she and Michelle Obama graduated from Princeton University in 1985, and both are members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni, according to the alumni group’s website."

roadrunner2012

Troll
russia-ufo-crash.jpeg

oldngray

nowhere special
The fact is, the ANNENBERG Public Policy Center (APPC), the sponsoring agency behind FastCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the ANNENBERG FOUNDATION, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago ANNENBERG Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

Does the LEFT have no conscience at all?

roadrunner2012

Troll
The fact is, the ANNENBERG Public Policy Center (APPC), the sponsoring agency behind FastCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the ANNENBERG FOUNDATION, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago ANNENBERG Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

Does the LEFT have no conscience at all?
Copied verbatim, without referencing, from a dozen or more RIGHT WING sites. Does the RIGHT have no sense of justice at all?

You do realize that Walter Anneberg was a Nixon appointee, and that grants were given to a number of PUBLIC School systems, ranging from Chicago to Houston to South Florida to Salt Lake City. $50 million was given to rural schools.

Do you hate good education in PUBLIC SCHOOLS?

Did you know that George W Bush was the keynote speaker at the final report on the Project? Here are the conclusions reached:
  • Lesson 1: Every child benefits from high expectations and standards.
    • In Chicago, where the Challenge sought out the most racially isolated and impoverished schools, the elementary students the Challenge worked with went from a half-grade behind the city average to a quarter-grade ahead of peers in other schools.
  • Lesson 2: Even large gifts like ours are no substitute for adequate, equitable and reliable funding.
    • Although the Challenge made multimillion-dollar grants, nearly every site reached out to hundreds of schools. In Chicago, where the Challenge helped more than 300 schools, the typical grant was $39,000 to an elementary school with an annual budget of $3.8 million.

https://www.google.com/#q=The fact is, the ANNENBERG Public Policy Center (APPC), the sponsoring agency behind FactCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the ANNENBERG FOUNDATION, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago ANNENBERG Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

You are making yourself look the FOOL.

oldngray

nowhere special
Copied verbatim, without referencing, from a dozen or more RIGHT WING sites. Does the RIGHT have no sense of justice at all?

You do realize that Walter Anneberg was a Nixon appointee, and that grants were given to a number of PUBLIC School systems, ranging from Chicago to Houston to South Florida to Salt Lake City. $50 million was given to rural schools.

Do you hate good education in PUBLIC SCHOOLS?

Did you know that George W Bush was the keynote speaker at the final report on the Project? Here are the conclusions reached:
  • Lesson 1: Every child benefits from high expectations and standards.
    • In Chicago, where the Challenge sought out the most racially isolated and impoverished schools, the elementary students the Challenge worked with went from a half-grade behind the city average to a quarter-grade ahead of peers in other schools.
  • Lesson 2: Even large gifts like ours are no substitute for adequate, equitable and reliable funding.
    • Although the Challenge made multimillion-dollar grants, nearly every site reached out to hundreds of schools. In Chicago, where the Challenge helped more than 300 schools, the typical grant was $39,000 to an elementary school with an annual budget of $3.8 million.

https://www.google.com/#q=The fact is, the ANNENBERG Public Policy Center (APPC), the sponsoring agency behind FactCheck.org, is itself supported by the same foundation, the ANNENBERG FOUNDATION, that Bill Ayers secured the 49.2 million dollars from to create the Chicago ANNENBERG Challenge “philanthropic” organization in which Barack Obama was the founding Chairman of the Board for and Ayers served as the grant writer of and co-Chair of for its two operating arms.

You are making yourself look the FOOL.

No, you are the foolish kool-aid drinker. I did copy that but saw it on several sites and they were NOT right wing sources. The one I quoted was more extreme in language but other sources agreed.

roadrunner2012

Troll
No, you are the foolish kool-aid drinker. I did copy that but saw it on several sites and they were NOT right wing sources. The one I quoted was more extreme in language but other sources agreed.
Point proven. Language the same, down to the misspellings.

At the very least, you are a plagiarist.

M

MenInBrown

Ignorance is truly bliss.

How much did you get in Government subsidies last year? It's public record, you know.
Then you tell me. Regardless you will pay for it anyway. You see the funny thing is, u think that someone is gonna eat the cost? Wrong answer! It will be passed to you. So why does it bother you? Oh that's right, because someone makes money from it.

B

bowflex

You would never vote for someone on this site because we are just a bunch of uneducated UPS drivers right?
I am on this site and I drive for UPS. In my opinion we already havr two similarities :cool:. You have my vote.

Sent from my SM-N900T using BrownCafe mobile app