President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
1euk45.jpg

M

MenInBrown

I was a seasonal driver and just laid off. As I delete my watched threads and respond to some messages I came upon this thread. Does anyone here have more than a high school education? Get it straight Obama does not make ANY decisions. You think the POTUS is one man? A black man making decisions that affect the outcome of Americans lives? I know after a long days work we come home and drink smoke or whatever but damn if you passed the 12th grade you would understand politics better. Instead of posting dumb statements take this time to sit down with your kids and help them with their homework. Hopefully they will be afforded an education beyond yours.
Omg you again? Dude, do you really believe you are the only one that has a college degree? You try to belittle someone who does physical labor instead of answering a telephone and surfing the internet all day? Don't you work for UPS? So by your own philosophy, you are a complete failure. Maybe the people that work for UPS are smarter than you think. They still have a job. Go back to your other job you got fired or laid off from. These politics you speak of are what creates no jobs and incentive to be successful. So go get a real education.

island1fox

Notice how all the "Evil" Corporations and Business people have returned to work after the Holidays.

With our Country falling apart --no jobs--people being thrown off their Healthcare policies --if they ever get on to the Obamacare website --either get "sticker shock" --or do not even know if the sign-up went through ---Where is Obama ????

Living the viva-loca !! Sharing our pain !! Distributing our wealth on His vacation!! Long live the King !!

B

bowflex

MIB cry like a little girl all you want. You have job so stop bitching. People with low self esteem try to put words in my mouth and it makes me laugh. I worked for UPS so how does that make me better than you? It doesn't. Your low self esteem made you feel that way. My point was " the politics I speak of have nothing to do with the POTUS". I do not care about a persons education or what they do for a living. I just think its funny that your uneducated ass think the POTUS has anything to do with what happens in this country.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
By the way.....unless some additional input from Congress on the budget isn't completed by 01-15-14 , the US Gov't could be shutdown again .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Washington Examiner:
As much of the nation huddles in a dangerous deep freeze, vacationing President Obama on Saturday wrapped up his two-week Christmas vacation by playing his 160th round of golf in his sunny birth state, Hawaii. The temperature: 79 degrees.

His latest round means that Obama has played golf an average of once every 11 days in office.

During his break in Hawaii, Obama played nine rounds of golf.

moreluck

golden ticket member
" creating 20 “Promise Zones” across the country....."

Really, promise zones ???

He couldn't keep a promise if Mooch's life depended on it.

So, if you are poor and don't live in one of these 20 zones.....then what?? Is this discrimination?

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
" creating 20 “Promise Zones” across the country....."

Really, promise zones ???

He couldn't keep a promise if Mooch's life depended on it.

So, if you are poor and don't live in one of these 20 zones.....then what?? Is this discrimination?
Can you do anything besides complain? What is your solution?

At least he is doing something somewhere besides Baghdad and Kabul.