President Obama!

island1fox

IWFTD,

Try to understand this ---Healthcare HAS been going up for years.

Obama PROMISED HIS plan would reduce cost --as well as you could keep your own doctor and policy if you wanted.

What HE --has done --mandated extreme cost measures for ALL policies --taken away choice--taken away policies --taken away your doctor --along with providing FREE healthcare for the lazy wagon riders ---and raised the costs on the middle class WORKING person --welcome to Teamcare !!! Hold tight to see what Mr Hoffa does to co-pays and deductibles in the future !!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Island, you clearly missed the point of the cartoon. The author conceded that healthcare costs have been going up for yours but adds that the insured doesn't say anything about it until he has Obamacare to blame.

Obamacare may not be perfect but there are 2M+ people who were previously uninsured who are covered today as a result.

oldngray

nowhere special
Island, you clearly missed the point of the cartoon. The author conceded that healthcare costs have been going up for yours but adds that the insured doesn't say anything about it until he has Obamacare to blame.

Obamacare may not be perfect but there are 2M+ people who were previously uninsured who are covered today as a result.
..and millions more lost insurance. The result is a net loss of millions.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Of the millions that are supposedly covered , only about half are actually covered.........they won't find this out 'til they go for medical help. They won't have coverage because they haven't paid yet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
28279_image.jpg

MAKAVELI

Of the millions that are supposedly covered , only about half are actually covered.........they won't find this out 'til they go for medical help. They won't have coverage because they haven't paid yet.
Well, duh. How could anyone think they have coverage if they have not paid. Pretty common sense but maybe you think Obamacare should provide that as well.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, duh. How could anyone think they have coverage if they have not paid. Pretty common sense but maybe you think Obamacare should provide that as well.
You say , "duh".....but people are showing up at the doctor thinking they signed up and they have coverage.......then they find out they don't because the "pay part" of the web site is broken. The figure was stated as "half" the sign ups.

Apparently these 'dumbos' did think they had coverage...........

oldngray

nowhere special
You say , "duh".....but people are showing up at the doctor thinking they signed up and they have coverage.......then they find out they don't because the "pay part" of the web site is broken. The figure was stated as "half" the sign ups.

They were dumb enough to trust (and probably vote for) Obama so why would anyone be surprised they don't realize they aren't covered. Maybe they expected the insurance to be free like the other handouts. It probably IS free for some of them but that just means someone else has to pay for it.

MAKAVELI

Like I said anyone thinking they have coverage without paying is lacking common sense and really has nothing to do about Obamacare. If you don't pay your car ins do you have coverage? How about contacting the ins company directly about payments?

moreluck

golden ticket member
The point is the website.....you type in your credit card info.....you think you are paid.......site is whacko and you are not paid, but don't find out 'til you try to use your Obamacare.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The point is the website.....you type in your credit card info.....you think you are paid.......site is whacko and you are not paid, but don't find out 'til you try to use your Obamacare.
I believe you are making things up, or repeating anecdotal stories you heard.

Have you used the website? No? Then you are making things up.

upschuck

If you want to know what is wrong with ACA. I typed my information into my state's website and found that I would qualify for a subsidy, albeit a small one. That means that their is way too much covered under the mandatory coverage. It should be basic coverage, not most every possibility, mandatory coverage. Of course if you want better coverage, then you should pay for the difference.

MAKAVELI

If you want to know what is wrong with ACA. I typed my information into my state's website and found that I would qualify for a subsidy, albeit a small one. That means that their is way too much covered under the mandatory coverage. It should be basic coverage, not most every possibility, mandatory coverage. Of course if you want better coverage, then you should pay for the difference.
Actually if you have coverage through your employer you don't qualify for any subsidies.