President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
2h6hd0g.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Screen-shot-2014-01-17-at-11.37.13-AM.png

They go so far as to warn reporters to stop using it.
Via WaPo:
Look closely at this tweet [seen above] by the @BarackObama account, maintained by the pro-Obama group Organizing for America. The 6 million figure comes from combining a figure of 2.1 million for people selecting a plan via state and federal exchanges, through December, and 3.9 million for Medicaid, through November. Thus the claim that “6 million Americans have already signed up for coverage thanks to health reform.”
There is much less to the Medicaid figure than meets the eye. (The exchange figure has been updated recently, to 2.2 million, but not the Medicaid figure.) Indeed, there has been vast confusion about what this figure means, especially in the news media. The Fact Checker cited the 3.9 million figure in a few recent columns, but prodded by a colleague as well as an interesting analysis by Sean Trende at Real Clear Politics, we decided to take a closer look.
Bottom line: This number tells you almost nothing about how the Affordable Care Act is affecting Medicaid enrollment. Reporters need to stop using it. [...]
The Pinocchio Test
Essentially, then, it is ridiculous to suggest, as the @BarackObama tweet does, that the people who have selected a health plan in the exchanges are in anyway equivalent to the 3.9 to 4.2 million who were deemed eligible for Medicaid.
Soon, CMS will release the Medicaid numbers for December. Presumably the new numbers will reveal as little about the impact of the Affordable Care Act as the 3.9 million figure. Reporters need to be very careful about using the new figure in any sentence that includes a reference to the new health-care law.
We’re awarding Three Pinocchios to everyone, including The Fact Checker, who improperly used this number or left the wrong impression about it.
pinocchio_35.jpg

island1fox

Obama : " For five years I blamed Bush for anything and everything--Now in my sixth year -I realize that people hate me because I am Black "

???????? Loser !!

moreluck

golden ticket member
"To insure the uninsured we first make the insured uninsured and then make them pay more to be insured again so the original uninsured can be insured for free."