President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
BMI-Gravity%20Racism20140121082840.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
The president seems to be relying a lot on "star power". Does he realize what a small percentage of the people that is ? He is suppose to represent all of the people.

island1fox

With a White Mother giving Birth --with the waiting Room filled with White Grandpa and Grandma ---no Black person in sight -----I am sure when the Tan little baby was born ----The official Birth Certificate --Listed his Race as ?????---sure Black !! -Keep dreaming --The birth certificate controversy is that he was officially born as white.

White or Black --does not matter to me ---only his failed Presidency and failed Policies !!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
With a White Mother giving Birth --with the waiting Room filled with White Grandpa and Grandma ---no Black person in sight -----I am sure when the Tan little baby was born ----The official Birth Certificate --Listed his Race as ?????---sure Black !! -Keep dreaming --The birth certificate controversy is that he was officially born as white.

White or Black --does not matter to me ---only his failed Presidency and failed Policies !!
Well at least you agree he was born... Oh no did I open up another supposed cover up??And by the way who in your opinion had a presidency that was not Failed???Last 50,60 years

CaliforniaPaul

In this New Year, 2014, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day.
This is an ironic juxtaposition of events. One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication.
The other involves a groundhog.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In this New Year, 2014, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day.
This is an ironic juxtaposition of events. One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication.
The other involves a groundhog.

The State of the Union is tomorrow. Groundhog Day and the Super Bowl are on the same day in 2014.