President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
obama_wins.jpg

wkmac

If you didn’t catch Obama’s State of the Union speech on Tuesday night, you’re not alone. According to Nielsen ratings, Obama’s hour-long presentation garnered less than 34 million viewers, an all-time low for the president and the “second-lowest rated since Nielsen began recording viewership in 1993.”

Apparently, Americans would rather spend their time watching Simpsons reruns or fiddling with their iPhones than listening to the pompous pronouncements of the Dissembler in Chief. And good for them. It goes to show that no one really believes that a junior senator with a pedigree in community organizing is setting policy for the world’s only superpower. The idea is ridiculous. Obama is merely the mask that conceals the ruthless machinery of Empire. The real power lies beyond the veil, in the Deep State apparatus which decides everything from drone strikes to Gitmo, from NSA dragnets to habeas corpus, from deficit-slashing austerity to the “pivot to Asia”. Obama has no say-so in any of these decisions. He’s merely a public relations invention whose job is to look sincerely into the teleprompter while announcing the latest round of budget cuts or more of the deeply-regressive social policies his puppetmasters crave. That’s his job and everyone knows it.

Counterpunch: Tuning Out Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Isn't it strange that a president who uses "I" this and "I" that can use so many "WE"s when dancing around O'Reilly's questions ? The shuck & jive master avoided direct answers and blamed Fox news when he got cornered.

Hillary took a shot at Fox yesterday.....do you suppose they got together on their plan?

Both of their problems are much bigger than any news organization.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Isn't it strange that a president who uses "I" this and "I" that can use so many "WE"s when dancing around O'Reilly's questions ? The shuck & jive master avoided direct answers and blamed Fox news when he got cornered.

Hillary took a shot at Fox yesterday.....do you suppose they got together on their plan?

Both of their problems are much bigger than any news organization.

PSST... hey moreluck, dont look now, but most of america believes FOX is a nothing more than a front for the republican party. Its the MINORITY of this country that tune into FOX for their daily programming. They know how to motivate people like you. Teach you how to hate, and you follow along.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
PSST... hey moreluck, dont look now, but most of america believes FOX is a nothing more than a front for the republican party. Its the MINORITY of this country that tune into FOX for their daily programming. They know how to motivate people like you. Teach you how to hate, and you follow along.

TOS.
How many Americans exactly are you talking about ??? As usual, you have no stats. to backup your words.