President Obama!

oldngray

nowhere special
Obama is busy spending other people's money in Europe. Surprisingly Belgium is not happy about being stuck paying for his visit.

http://www.deredactie.be/center manager/vrtnieuws.english/News/140225_Obama

President Obama arrives together with a team of 900 people and 45 road vehicles and three transport planes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
xndwl5.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
No Insurance Is Better than Unapproved Insurance Under Obamacare
If your employer offers you insurance that doesn’t provide free ella, or anything else on the list of “preventive services”—as defined by Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and ultimately by Obama—then it’s subject to a fine of $36,500 a year.
But if your employer doesn’t offer you insurance at all, it’s subject to a fine of $2,000 a year.
Obamacare penalizes the ‘wrong’ insurance 18 times more than no insurance.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...pproved-insurance-under-obamacare_786056.html

av8torntn

as my previous post pointed out:
The IRS requires self-employed business owners to file annual returns and pay estimated quarterly taxes. When entrepreneurs like Mr. Drudge file their 2014 first quarter taxes, they have to pay the individual health care mandate if they are not getting Obamacare coverage.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...-drudge-after-he-admits-paying/#ixzz2wvLORKuL

And if you do not you become subject to harsh penalties. There really is no viable option but to pay your taxes. It's something around 5%-8% added to the amount you underpaid. It's been awhile since I've underpaid but that's close.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The ACA was made into law.
There have been 36 delays or alterations....all at Obambi's whim.............. It was the law and he has no right to alter or delay it. Why do people allow it ??

moreluck

golden ticket member
Donald Trump slammed President Barack Obama for saying that a nuclear weapon "going off in Manhattan" is the biggest security threat to the United States.

"It was one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard from a president, and I don’t just mean the president of this country," Trump told Fox News host Greta Van Susteren on Fox News' "On The Record." "He just put a big target on Manhattan."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Donald Trump slammed President Barack Obama for saying that a nuclear weapon "going off in Manhattan" is the biggest security threat to the United States.

"It was one of the dumbest statements I have ever heard from a president, and I don’t just mean the president of this country," Trump told Fox News host Greta Van Susteren on Fox News' "On The Record." "He just put a big target on Manhattan."
That interview was not really about Obama, it was about Trump testing the waters and trying to stay relevant for the possibility of a presidential run in 16'.

I will say though, when I heard Obama say that my first thought was why in the hell would he name a city, far from a tactful statement. It's delusional to say this statement makes NYC a "target".... they were already a target for a lot of obvious reasons, but Obama really put his foot in his mouth on this one.