President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/in-the-loop/wp/2014/04/26/a-parasite-named-obama/
A parasite named Obama
He’s also a fungus, a spider and an extinct lizard.
Jason Bond, an Auburn University professor, a spider expert at the university’s Department of Biological Sciences and its Museum of Natural History, discovered several new species of trapdoor spiders in late 2012, and named one of his favorites, “Aptostichus barackobamai” after the president. It had unique characteristics, Bond said, like Obama.
“Honestly, it’s difficult for me to envision a higher honor,”

moreluck

golden ticket member
With all the stuff going on, he comments on sports crap........let him just be supreme leader of all things sporty.....that's where he likes to be.

Is he thinking about jobs, the pipeline decision........no, everything gets put off but he's instantaneous with his response to some kook who actually dates or is married to a half-black woman. I guess this kook is essential to the running of this country in the great leader's mind.

oldngray

nowhere special
With all the stuff going on, he comments on sports crap........let him just be supreme leader of all things sporty.....that's where he likes to be.

Is he thinking about jobs, the pipeline decision........no, everything gets put off but he's instantaneous with his response to some kook who actually dates or is married to a half-black woman. I guess this kook is essential to the running of this country in the great leader's mind.

What surprised me is Obama criticized the kook - who is a Democratic supporter. He certainly wasted no time in pulling out the race card. Probably before he found out it was a Democrat.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Bashing America while overseas, classic Obama move.

“The Prime Minister is the first to acknowledge that Malaysia’s still got some work to do just like the United States.”
HT: Jay

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again with the bashing of America........in Manilla saying America has a racism problem because of this jerk owner of the Clippers.

All of America is racist because a few are......... Way to sell out America, Odumbo !

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard they are going to throw $120 million to the website to fix it for the second round of sign-ups.....wouldn't it be easier to take the $120 million and buy ins. for the uninsured?

oldngray

nowhere special
I heard they are going to throw $120 million to the website to fix it for the second round of sign-ups.....wouldn't it be easier to take the $120 million and buy ins. for the uninsured?

That would be like UPS admitting ORION is a failure. Neither will admit they wasted money on a bad idea.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I never said $120 million to fix a website was reasonable, I simply said it wouldn't be cheaper to "buy" people insurance instead.....
It would depend on the number of people yet to be insured......no one mentioned how many and you know already it wouldn't be cheaper. Did you go to math class with Barrack?