President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Didntknow.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
In the budget proposal he presented to Congress last month, President Barack Obama called for what would be the highest level of sustained taxation ever imposed on the American people, according to the analysis published last week by the Congressional Budget Office.

moreluck

golden ticket member
But… but… but… 8 million people enrolled!

Via Breitbart:

Over half of the 221,604 Georgia Obamacare “enrollees” the Obama administration claims as enrollments have not paid for their plans, thereby leaving them still uninsured.

Georgia Insurance Commissioner Ralph Hudgens says only 107,581 Georgians have paid for coverage.

“Many Georgians completed their application process by the deadline, but have yet to pay for the coverage,” Hudgens said in a statement.

Hudgens also said that insurance department estimates that 400,000 Georgians may lose their current health insurance coverage because of Obamacare.

JL 0513

Only the government can get away with such a tabulation.

The way they're counting sign ups is similar to a car dealership counting a "sale" after a test drive has taken place. Or Amazon counting a sale when someone simply hits "add to cart".

Sorry Dems, this isn't quite how business works. Tough concept, I know.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It is what it is. People who couldn't afford health insurance still can't.... surprise surprise. I'm sure if we all voted for the neocons everything would be much better. Hopeless.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The uninsured can still get free emergency care, it's the law .
Only now those that had insurance can no longer afford it .
I'm waiting for the day when a election has to be cancelled because no one has any money left to donate .

moreluck

golden ticket member
...."People who couldn't afford health insurance still can't.... surprise surprise...." (dido)
By law, they have NO CHOICE now !!!

rod

Retired 23 years
The uninsured can still get free emergency care, it's the law .
Only now those that had insurance can no longer afford it .
I'm waiting for the day when a election has to be cancelled because no one has any money left to donate .

There will always be the 1%'ers who have piles of money to donate----and now there is no limit on what any one person can donate.

oldngray

nowhere special
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-hhs-for-obamacare-navigator-records-n1827493

Since navigators were hired, HHS has failed to provide a concrete record of what processes navigators must go through before being qualified to handle sensitive information of potential Obamacare enrollees. Judicial Watch is suing for information about navigator qualifications, background checks and records about the navigator program.
During a Senate Judiciary hearing last year, former Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius admitted Obamacare navigators could in fact be felons. In California alone, at least 43 convicted criminals have worked as navigators and handling sensitive information of private citizens.