President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There are sooooo many Volts in the parking lots that it's always a chore to find a space.......NEVER !!!

are you serious? You are in california, and there are VOLTS everywhere in this state. Maybe not the trailer park, or the local woolworths in your neighborhood ( old persons reference) but they are all over california.

Maybe you ought to try and not distort reality, since you dont travel up and down our highways or visits cities all over so cal and in your limited view of things, you dont really know what you are talking about.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
GM Leads Pack in Recalled Car Models

General Motors has issued more recalls on more of its models than any other auto manufacturer since 2004, according to a TIME analysis of federal safety data. In last ten years, GM has recalled an individual model for a specific issue 756 times. Ford Motor Company has the second highest tally with 559 such recalls. Chrysler has the third most with 411 model-level recalls.
From the left leaning Time.com

http://time.com/45235/gm-recall-model-interactive/

why do people like you, moreluck, oldgray, islandfox, av8 and such, rally against american made products?

Are you that satisfied importing all our cars and placing american auto workers on the streets to join the other unemployed americans?

Why dont any of you support american made products, and jump to cause harm to the last remaining manufacturing sector in our country?

Its pretty pathetic at best, and unamerican.

If you should call yourself a patriot, and you drive a foriegn made car, you should also include traitor.

TOS.

Bringdough

why do people like you, moreluck, oldgray, islandfox, av8 and such, rally against american made products?

Are you that satisfied importing all our cars and placing american auto workers on the streets to join the other unemployed americans?

Why dont any of you support american made products, and jump to cause harm to the last remaining manufacturing sector in our country?

If you should call yourself a patriot, and you drive a foriegn made car, you should also include traitor.

TOS.
So if I buy a volt and not a Toyota Camry won't I put an auto worker in my home state of kentucky out on the streets?

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special

TOS.

Why do you assume we drive foreign made cars? Another ignorant statement by you.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam and Mohammed
“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
#2The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
#5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
#6 “Islam has always been part of America”
“we will encourage more Americans to study in Muslim communities”
#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”
#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
#10 “I made clear that America is not – and never will be – at war with Islam.”
“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”
#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”
#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”
#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”
#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”
#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”
#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”
#20 “I also know that Islam has always been a part of America’s story.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why do you assume we drive foreign made cars? Another ignorant statement by you.

Most of you do.

The point is, why rally against GM? Its an american company. Its one of the last industries left in our country and to harp on them when they make a mistake is anti american.

Every car company has recalls, TOYOTA killed a bunch of people with camry's and corollas that suddenly accelerated and crashed, but I dont see ONE THREAD where moreluck is posting cartoons, or you are rambling on about that.

Mini cooper has killed drivers with car fires and yet again, I dont see any threads about it.

Nissan has killed drivers with faulty air bags and has thousands of recalls, yet, not one thread about this with all of you drowning on and on about it.

But, like puppets, FOX news runs this GM slamming everyday, and you people just follow the lead.

In the link posted on this thread, there were litterally millions of cars recalled by all manufacturers, but you all can only attack the last of the big three automakers.

This country once had dozens of car companies, and imports took care of all but three of them.

Since Obama took office, our domestic auto production has increased and market share regained by the big three, something that always gets destroyed under a republican president.

The larger question is, you same people cry and bitch about "regulations", and how the government is "over regulating" corporations, and yet, here you all are, complaining that the government DIDNT regulate GM enough to fix these problems.

You cant have it both ways and I call you all out on your hypocrisy.

If you are upset about GM not fixing problems and the government not regulating them harder, then I dont expect to hear ANYTHING about regulation from any of you in the future.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
“We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
#8 “These rituals remind us of the principles that we hold in common, and Islam’s role in advancing justice, progress, tolerance, and the dignity of all human beings.”
#9 “America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition. Instead, they overlap, and share common principles of justice and progress, tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.”
“Islam is not part of the problem in combating violent extremism – it is an important part of promoting peace.”
#12 “So I have known Islam on three continents before coming to the region where it was first revealed”
#13 “In ancient times and in our times, Muslim communities have been at the forefront of innovation and education.”
#14 “Throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality.”
#15 “Ramadan is a celebration of a faith known for great diversity and racial equality”
#16 “The Holy Koran tells us, ‘O mankind! We have created you male and a female; and we have made you into nations and tribes so that you may know one another.’”
#17 “I look forward to hosting an Iftar dinner celebrating Ramadan here at the White House later this week, and wish you a blessed month.”
#18 “We’ve seen those results in generations of Muslim immigrants – farmers and factory workers, helping to lay the railroads and build our cities, the Muslim innovators who helped build some of our highest skyscrapers and who helped unlock the secrets of our universe.”
#19 “That experience guides my conviction that partnership between America and Islam must be based on what Islam is, not what it isn’t. And I consider it part of my responsibility as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes of Islam wherever they appear.”

Whats wrong with the statements?

Are we at war with islam?

Should we attack the phillipines then? Should we attack every muslim nation in the world? Should we ban Muslim NBA and NFL players?

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldngray

nowhere special
Most of you do.

The point is, why rally against GM? Its an american company. Its one of the last industries left in our country and to harp on them when they make a mistake is anti american.

Every car company has recalls, TOYOTA killed a bunch of people with camry's and corollas that suddenly accelerated and crashed, but I dont see ONE THREAD where moreluck is posting cartoons, or you are rambling on about that.

Mini cooper has killed drivers with car fires and yet again, I dont see any threads about it.

Nissan has killed drivers with faulty air bags and has thousands of recalls, yet, not one thread about this with all of you drowning on and on about it.

But, like puppets, FOX news runs this GM slamming everyday, and you people just follow the lead.

In the link posted on this thread, there were litterally millions of cars recalled by all manufacturers, but you all can only attack the last of the big three automakers.

This country once had dozens of car companies, and imports took care of all but three of them.

Since Obama took office, our domestic auto production has increased and market share regained by the big three, something that always gets destroyed under a republican president.

The larger question is, you same people cry and bitch about "regulations", and how the government is "over regulating" corporations, and yet, here you all are, complaining that the government DIDNT regulate GM enough to fix these problems.

You cant have it both ways and I call you all out on your hypocrisy.

If you are upset about GM not fixing problems and the government not regulating them harder, then I dont expect to hear ANYTHING about regulation from any of you in the future.

TOS.

When did I rally against GM? Again you demonstrate either your ignorance or your lack of reading comprehension. BTW I drive a Chevy. What do you drive?

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm not against regulations. But I am against OVER regulation. I'm also not against government. But I am against BIG government. Over regulation is one of the many, MANY, symptoms of have having a bloated government.

Sent using BrownCafe App

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Whats wrong with the statements?

Are we at war with islam?

Should we attack the phillipines then? Should we attack every muslim nation in the world? Should we ban Muslim NBA and NFL players?

TOS.
Are you saying that Islam is the religion of peace?
Do Islamic countries live in peace with their non-Islamic neighbors?
You have the weakest, dumbest posts of any member of the Troll Patrol.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Are you saying that Islam is the religion of peace?
Do Islamic countries live in peace with their non-Islamic neighbors?
You have the weakest, dumbest posts of any member of the Troll Patrol.

Im saying the muslims have just as much interest in peace as do american christians who constantly call for war.

To you, there's a difference.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm not against regulations. But I am against OVER regulation. I'm also not against government. But I am against BIG government. Over regulation is one of the many, MANY, symptoms of have having a bloated government.

Sent using BrownCafe App

In China, they have the utopia you are looking for with limited regulation on businesses!!! IT sounds like a real heaven there! Maybe you should move there and enjoy the limited regulations on AMERICAN BUSINESES...?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-kfc-china-face-food-scandal-035715659.html

"Dragon TV said Sunday that Husi, owned by OSI Group of Aurora, Illinois, repackaged old beef and chicken and put new expiration dates on them." quote.

An American company exploiting poor regulations on food, but you think it will be different here in the states.

You got it all figured out bro.

TOS.

Overpaid Union Thug

In China, they have the utopia you are looking for with limited regulation on businesses!!! IT sounds like a real heaven there! Maybe you should move there and enjoy the limited regulations on AMERICAN BUSINESES...?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/mcdonalds-kfc-china-face-food-scandal-035715659.html

"Dragon TV said Sunday that Husi, owned by OSI Group of Aurora, Illinois, repackaged old beef and chicken and put new expiration dates on them." quote.

An American company exploiting poor regulations on food, but you think it will be different here in the states.

You got it all figured out bro.

TOS.
Actually.... China would be perfect for liberals. Just don't come back knocking on our door when your utopia turns out to be :censored2:e or call the US embassy for help when they are about to throw you in a labor camp for clicking the derail button every time their leaders piss you off.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
No, you're lying again. You come in here and spout off, word for word, a whole raft of that right-wing propaganda. It's one of the favorite lies of the right-wing troll: "But I don't even watch FOX News!" Naturally, said right after repeating something you got from FOX, Rush or Drudge.

Do you not realize that the baloney you're shoveling has fingerprints all over it? Do you really think we're all just as foolishly ignorant as your right-wing buddies?

The sad part is that you say you aren't even being paid for it. For all that you right-wingers cry about money, here you are doing propaganda work for a political party, and not even getting paid? I don't know which would be worse: that you're just a shill, or that you're actually a sucker doing someone else's crappy job for free. Yeah right wing TROLL.................