President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, you're lying again. You don't get to come in here and spout off, word for word, a whole raft of that right-wing propaganda and then pretend you just came up with it all on your own. It's one of the favorite lies of the right-wing troll: "But I don't even watch FOX News!" Naturally, said right after repeating something you got from FOX, Rush or Drudge.

Do you not realize that the baloney you're shoveling has fingerprints all over it? Do you really think we're all just as foolishly ignorant as your right-wing buddies?

The sad part is that you say you aren't even being paid for it. For all that you right-wingers cry about money, here you are doing propaganda work for a political party, in the middle of a workday, and not even getting paid? I don't know which would be worse: that you're just a shill, or that you're actually a sucker doing someone else's crappy job for free.
You're really sick !! Trollitis is catchy!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20 Quotes By Barack Obama About Islam and Mohammed
“The future must not belong to those who slander the Prophet of Islam”
"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. Yet to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see when the image of Jesus Christ is desecrated, churches are destroyed, or the Holocaust is denied."
#2The sweetest sound I know is the Muslim call to prayer”
Obama said the call to prayer is "one of" the prettiest sounds, not the prettiest of all. These distortions are minor, but still part of a systematic misrepresentation of the record.
#3 “We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world — including in my own country.”
I also want to be clear that America's relationship with the Muslim community, the Muslim world, cannot, and will not, just be based upon opposition to terrorism. We seek broader engagement based on mutual interest and mutual respect. We will listen carefully, we will bridge misunderstandings, and we will seek common ground. We will be respectful, even when we do not agree. We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over the centuries to shape the world -- including in my own country.
#4 “As a student of history, I also know civilization’s debt to Islam.”
As a student of history, I also know civilization's debt to Islam. It was Islam -- at places like Al-Azhar -- that carried the light of learning through so many centuries, paving the way for Europe's Renaissance and Enlightenment. It was innovation in Muslim communities that developed the order of algebra; our magnetic compass and tools of navigation; our mastery of pens and printing; our understanding of how disease spreads and how it can be healed.
#5 “Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance.”
Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance. We see it in the history of Andalusia and Cordoba during the Inquisition. I saw it firsthand as a child in Indonesia, where devout Christians worshiped freely in an overwhelmingly Muslim country. That is the spirit we need today. People in every country should be free to choose and live their faith based upon the persuasion of the mind and the heart and the soul. This tolerance is essential for religion to thrive, but it's being challenged in many different ways.
#6 “Islam has always been part of America”
I also know that Islam has always been a part of America's story. The first nation to recognize my country was Morocco. In signing the Treaty of Tripoli in 1796, our second President, John Adams, wrote, "The United States has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion or tranquility of Muslims."

Bringdough

But yet they voted for Bush twice. The village idiot who could barely put together a sentence.:confused:
Who were we going to vote for Algore? John friend'in Kerry? The better man won both those elections. And don't tell me Bush stole the 2000 election. Jen had already signed the election certification before the FL courts started changing the recount rules. Once that certification was signed and sent to DC it was over.

Sent using BrownCafe App

MAKAVELI

Who were we going to vote for Algore? John friend'in Kerry? The better man won both those elections. And don't tell me Bush stole the 2000 election. Jen had already signed the election certification before the FL courts started changing the recount rules. Once that certification was signed and sent to DC it was over.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I think Gomer Pyle would've been more qualified than Bush.

wkmac

Giving credit where credit is due and in this case, President Obama deserves credit. This issue should be addressed more on the local level and let communities set their own standards, either way.

Mr. President, nice job.