President Obama!

oldngray

nowhere special
We have to sign the bill before we know what's in the bill. Ain't it the truth.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Obama will appeal and that decision will get reversed by the Circuit Court loaded with Obama appointees which will also get appealed so it will end up in the Supreme Court again.

Bringdough

Obama will appeal and that decision will get reversed by the Circuit Court loaded with Obama appointees which will also get appealed so it will end up in the Supreme Court again.
The full panel could refuse to hear it, long shot. Maybe Roberts will join the correct side this time, also, maybe a long shot.

Sent using BrownCafe App

oldngray

nowhere special
fundObama.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
President Obama’s latest boast: I don’t learn anything from watching the news

In scandal after scandal in the Obama administration, President Obama has said he didn’t know about the problems until he heard it on the news.

But the president changed his tune about his supposed ignorance at a Democratic fundraiser near Seattle on Tuesday night.

Mr. Obama told supporters that he doesn’t watch the news because, “Whatever they’re reporting about, usually I know.”

That contrasts with the explanations that the president and his aides have given from scandals in the past few years ranging from long wait times and deaths at the VA, to the IRS targeting tea party groups, to the Fast and Furious gun-running operation, and the Department of Justice spying on news reporters.

In each of those cases, Mr. Obama or his aides have said the president learned about the scandals from news reports.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/22/latest-obama-claim-i-dont-learn-anything-news/

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Of course it will be reversed.

It wont make it to the supreme court either. The high court has already ruled on this. A lower three panel judge decision went 2 to 1 with BUSH appointees ruling against the law.

The full appeals court will reverse the decision without a doubt.

A stay will be ordered.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
thats the point. I dont watch the "news" cause it isnt news. MSNBC isnt any better than fox.

I READ. I investigate for myself. I dont watch channels like FOX, listen to "opinion" then run around believing i have the facts in my hands like oldgray and moreluck.

TOS.

Bringdough

Of course it will be reversed.

It wont make it to the supreme court either. The high court has already ruled on this. A lower three panel judge decision went 2 to 1 with BUSH appointees ruling against the law.

The full appeals court will reverse the decision without a doubt.

A stay will be ordered.

TOS.
Even if it is reversed by a packed Obama court, SCOTUS could hear it. Be careful from which constitutional attorney you get your info from, because constitutional expert Obama,snicker, snicker, doesn't have a clue.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Bringdough

Yeah, whatever, i am sure its just a coincidence that you are talking about fundraising, and FOX news has been talking about it all morning.

TOS.
Well, it's Wednesday. Obama, fundraising. Thursday, fundraising. Friday, fundraising. Saturday and Sunday, fundraising. Getting the picture? It's all he does, you could get it from any news source. Go pollute another topic.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Necropostophiliac

News 24 July from our Midas Touch leader's project
New General Motors Recall Covers 800,000 More Vehicles

The automaker is recalling more than 822,000 cars worldwide for a variety of issues, including problems with seats, air bags and turn signals, parts that may not have been welded together properly, and a loss of power steering. For much of this year, G.M. has been engulfed by a safety crisis set off by defective ignition switches in millions of older small cars that the automaker has linked to at least 13 deaths.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/24/business/a-new-gm-recall-covers-800000-more-cars.html?_r=0