President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
v80y2o.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
No court ruled that people would lose their health insurance. Just that some people didn't have to pay for others. Inaccurate liberal rant as usual. Only a low information voter would believe it.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
No court ruled that people would lose their health insurance. Just that some people didn't have to pay for others. Inaccurate liberal rant as usual. Only a low information voter would believe it.
But it's so damn hard to be the 'well informed voter'.

I mean, 'The Google' is so hard... It's by far easier to sit on the couch with a beer in one hand and your soul in the other and drink the beer and eat your soul.

So much more easier...

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some might be OK, but millions of Americans will be paying higher premiums with Obamacare when he said we would save $2500 in premiums........he was only off by about $5500.00.

Gee, who'd have thunk it ??

Bringdough

So your news source tells you that Ben Franklin watched Fox? I'm not surprised.
Well, of course franklin watched Fox News. When the kite was flying he downloaded it onto his computer using the string which was really a UBS cord. I'd almost bet you would take this seriously.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Babagounj

Strength through joy
MIT economist Jonathan Gruber , was a White House consultant during the design and passage of the Affordable Care Act.
Last night, a video surfaced showing Massachusetts Institute of Technology economist Jonathan Gruber saying in January 2012 that if states do not set up their own exchanges under Obamacare, they lose access to the law.
The clip was important because Gruber is an influential health policy analyst who helped author parts of Obamacare and consulted with multiple states on the implementation of health insurance exchanges under the law.
The statement he made in the video, that "if you're a state and you don’t set up an exchange, that means your citizens don't get their tax credits, aligned closely with the plain language of the law, which plainly states that subsidies are only available state-established exchanges, as well as the argument made by legal challengers who have argued in court that the Obama administration’s implementation of the law—which allowed subsidies in federally run exchanges via an Internal Revenue Service rule—is illegal.

BrownArmy

Face it, you are supporting the worst president in the history of the United States.
There's really not much more to say.

I must say chap, you and I don't often agree, but in this instance, you've totally convinced me.

Your brave (yet tender) mastery of all the facts, as well as the way you've presented them, in such a comprehensive, and dare I say, provocative, yet authoritative fashion, has completely turned my world view around.

I look forward to more of the same from you, well done sir, well done!

(if you're looking for 'worst Presidents' in the history of the US, you should probably look a little deeper...)

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Mindless lies ???
How about a little fact checking? Faux viewers are notorious for believing every story or embellishment, hook, line and sinker. If they did a bit of investigation, using multiple sources, they'd find this out for themselves. Unfortunately, they seem to like their new spoon feed to them with lots of lies. My mother told me not to believe everything I heard. I guess oldie gray,morleyluck,and fake brown along with the GOP/tea are just more gullible.