President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DUH
Seems like another part of obamacare isn't working .
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/audit-obamacare-tax-meeting-revenue-target-25042111
An "Obamacare" tax on medical devices is falling short of its revenue target because thousands of companies aren't paying it, according to a government audit released Tuesday.

The audit by the Treasury inspector general for tax administration says the IRS needs to do a better job policing the tax. The tax agency, however, doesn't have adequate tools to identify which companies owe it, the audit said.
The tax took effect in January 2013. For the first six months of that year, the IRS estimated it would collect $1.2 billion from the tax. The audit said the IRS collected only $913 million — 24 percent less than the estimate.
Companies subject to the tax are required to file quarterly tax forms with the IRS.

The IRS estimated it would receive between 9,000 and 15,600 returns for the first two quarters of 2013, the audit said. But the IRS received only 5,107 returns, suggesting that thousands of companies either don't know about the requirements or are simply ignoring them.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
slaingeneral.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wanted to hear what the pres had to say about this beheading abomination.

My back was to the TV because I was doing something else.

Later I saw the rerunning of his talk and that jerkwad didn't even wear a tie.

What a slime !! He is already mentally done with being the president.

Foley's parents words were much more forgiving than mine would've been if I was in their shoes.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Yep. I think he is just "mailing in" the rest of his term.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What a slime !! He is already mentally done with being the president.

Foley's parents words were much more forgiving than mine would've been if I was in their shoes.

Gee, somebody was watching fox news and just repeated the "missing" tie comment, oh wait, it was the five where one of the airhead women on the show said the same thing...

I know , I know, its a coincedence and you have your own brain.

HAHAH

TOS.