President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
toon082014a.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now it comes out that our potus dragged his feet about the rescue attempt .
By the time he said yes , the mission was a failure from the start .
I suppose he'll blame Bush for this too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
World affairs have to take a back seat to his tee times .
I would say that he is going to coast thru the rest of his term , much like his time in the two senates .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

What do you mean "now it comes out"... why does the president have to clear secret ops with you or anyone else??

This president is doing all he can to capture terrorists and rescue americans.

Just because you dont hear about it doesnt mean he isnt doing anything. Unlike BUSH, Obama doesnt create phoney rescue scenarios like the one in IRAQ where a story was made up about saving that female soldier, when in fact, there was no fight, no struggle, no shootout, no raid. Just a doctor handing over the female soldier.

You people want HYPE, president Obama wants results.

The attempt to rescue the journalist ended without saving him, but terrorists were killed in the "real" raid.

Get over yourselves already.

TOS.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
You want to see an embarrassment look at your self in the mirror.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I was trying to point out the this was not the fist time our potus lacking true leadership skills .
I wonder how many of his golf partners he consulted before giving the go ahead ?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You're right, he dragged his feet. He should have sent our troops in right away, who cares if we didn't know what we were getting into, or if the hostages were even there. Better yet, let's just nuke em!

You're so desperate to blame everything on one person you can't see things clearly. Maybe that's the point.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In order to save the Middle East , one would have to nuke every square inch of the Middle East .
Not a good plan .
However if one could convince the media should a nuke go off that the dead people caused it , then a working solution could be found .

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
In order to save the Middle East , one would have to nuke every square inch of the Middle East .
Not a good plan .
However if one could convince the media should a nuke go off that the dead people caused it , then a working solution could be found .
So genocide is your final solution? Not exactly an original idea.