President Obama!

MAKAVELI

In order to save the Middle East , one would have to nuke every square inch of the Middle East .
Not a good plan .
However if one could convince the media should a nuke go off that the dead people caused it , then a working solution could be found .
or better yet if a uncureable illness was found within the area ISIS controls , now that would achieve more results .
Thank goodness we don't have a president that thinks like you. We would have WWIII right now.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I was trying to point out the this was not the fist time our potus lacking true leadership skills .
I wonder how many of his golf partners he consulted before giving the go ahead ?
Pretty soon Obama is going to hold his press conferences in the country club.
That way he can go straight from the golf course to the country club for the press briefing, the back to golf.
And some people thought that not wearing a tie was un-presidential, wait until he does it wearing his golf attire.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You know tos , the details of the failed rescue mission should not have been made public .
Never mind that it was the largest operation in decades and that the terrorists had no idea who was attacking them .
But now they do know and are increasing their methods to prevent another .
And we can all thank the White House for releasing all the classified information .
Makes one wonder who's side the W.H. is really working for .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You know tos , the details of the failed rescue mission should not have been made public .
Never mind that it was the largest operation in decades and that the terrorists had no idea who was attacking them .
But now they do know and are increasing their methods to prevent another .
And we can all thank the White House for releasing all the classified information .
Makes one wonder who's side the W.H. is really working for .

Only an idiot would have such thoughts.

Remember SHOCK and AWE... the largest announcement of military ops in US history.

How well did that work out for the world?

Get serious bro.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The problem of today's WWIII is that it's a religious war .
There are no countries to surround and capture . Thus many do not think much of it .

This war will continue for decades .
The MSM could help the general public become more aware of the true dangers we all face, but they don't .
This war will only end when one side has no one left to fight with . No men , no women , no children .

oldngray

nowhere special
cb082214dAPC20140822124606.jpg

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I wonder how many parents can keep their sick kids under the insurance to they are 26, when they might be a life and death issue.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
I wonder how many parents keep their sick kids under the insurance until the age of 26, or if it is a life and death situation.

Last edited: