moreluck

golden ticket member
2ajaxaa.jpg

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Yeah. SO. This is how it works:
President doesn't show: "The president didn't SHOW!!!"
President shows: "The president supports TERRORISM!!"

That's it. Nothing to see here. Another no-win argument.
They all said this in the comfort of their own offices and homes... LOL... Where is their allegiance with France?

Oh that's right.. The GOP wanted to boycott France and sanction them when they had the nerve to question the US's reasoning for the Iraq War.......

Anyone remember freedom fries? These people are absolute clowns... Their sad obsession with Obama has gone way beyond clinical status now..

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yeah. SO. This is how it works:
President doesn't show: "The president didn't SHOW!!!"
President shows: "The president supports TERRORISM!!"

That's it. Nothing to see here. Another no-win argument.
They all said this in the comfort of their own offices and homes... LOL... Where is their allegiance with France?

Oh that's right.. The GOP wanted to boycott France and sanction them when they had the nerve to question the US's reasoning for the Iraq War.......

Anyone remember freedom fries? These people are absolute clowns... Their sad obsession with Obama has gone way beyond clinical status now..

Exactly. Anything to hop on the bandwagon.

TOS.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Exactly. Anything to hop on the bandwagon.

TOS.
Yep, if Obama sent representatives to Paris the Right-Wing Pundits would have been apoplectic that he spent US taxpayers dollars.Oh mon dieu, let's face it, if Obama had gone, they'd be claiming it was a political campaign stop or another vacation.Right wingers flip out over everything.......

ImWaitingForTheDay

In a rare admission of error, the White House said Monday that President Barack Obama or another high-level representative should have joined dozens of world leaders at an anti-terror rally in Paris.
http://news.yahoo.com/absence-top-u...riticism-164412375--politics.html?clear=cache
I'm sorry, but if I'm in charge of security, there's no way I left the President go. Period. What are they crazy!? Let's send the president of the united states of america (not the most loved country of terrorists) to the city that just had a pile of people slaughtered by terrorists. Jesus Christ.

MAKAVELI

I'm sorry, but if I'm in charge of security, there's no way I left the President go. Period. What are they crazy!? Let's send the president of the united states of america (not the most loved country of terrorists) to the city that just had a pile of people slaughtered by terrorists. Jesus Christ.
Maybe that's exactly why the right wanted Obama to go to Paris.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Every other world leader was there. Obama was too busy staying home to watch football.
Oldie,Moreloch: 'We were really looking forward to bitching about him spending money to go to France... and if Michelle went we had headlines for weeks.Hey you right wingers, why didn't you just send Bush and Cheney over there?..

oldngray

nowhere special
Oldie,Moreloch: 'We were really looking forward to bitching about him spending money to go to France... and if Michelle went we had headlines for weeks.Hey you right wingers, why didn't you just send Bush and Cheney over there?..

Holder was already in Paris. He had no explanation for why he didn't make it.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Does anyone have a list of the right wing pundits or Conservatives that attended the Paris rally. I looked for all the popular faces and saw none of them. Why wasn't O'Reilly holding arms with the other leaders of the free world? Where was Ted Cruz isn't he the unofficial leader of the House of Representatives as well as a Senator?

ImWaitingForTheDay

I understand the GOP "outrage" talking points were carefully printed on a two sided piece of paper. On the other side from the one repeated today by its media, the GOP presented talking points for Fox "News" and GOP politicians expressing outrage that the president would ignore his personal safety and participate in a public 2 million person march.

When reached to explain this evident hypocrisy, GOP head Reince Prebus said: "heads we win; tales you lose".