President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Go ahead, plan your wedding on the golf course......but if Barack wants to golf, you're screwed!!!

He couldn't wait 'til they said "I do" ???? That's :bsbullf:

moreluck

golden ticket member
2i8wsah.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
Don’t let your hypocrisy stop you!

Via Weekly Standard:

President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle Obama, spent the first night of the new year at Vintage Cave, an upscale restaurant in Hawaii.

“At Vintage Cave Honolulu, one can enjoy exceptional food and wine at the hands of gifted masters of the culinary arts. ‘Chef’s recommendation’ commands a gravitas guaranteed to satisfy the most discerning palate. Seasoned sommelier’s conduct the process of pairing wine and food with true finesse and style. Secure in the natural embrace of the cave-like environment, guests are encouraged to relax, ‘hit reset’ and escape the ordinary,” Vintage Cave’s description reads on its website.

As Time’s Zeke Miller pointed out, membership at the restaurant can set you back $500,000.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Yeah, probably a really nice one, on behalf of the taxpayers
The right wing trots out the Obama family goes to Hawaii outrage every year. They know Hawaiii sounds exotic and its really faraway so it must be expensive and cost the taxpayers! They count on their idiot followers on not stopping to think that Hawaii is a state and alot of average Americans with much less income even go on vacation there.

But they want to create the falsehood that it is a ridiculous extravagance - why just imagine all the expense of the Air Force One and all the security, etc ! All a cost to the taxpayers.

But most of all....they count on their stupid followers to not realize that President Obama, ....and President Clinton for that matter, both Dems,neither were rich enough to have private vacation homes of their own !All recent GOP Presidents OWNED their vacation homes. Baby Bush had the Crawford ranch; senior Bush had Kennebunkport, and St. Ronnie had the Santa Barbara ranch. So whenever they went on vacation - it didn't "apppear " like a vacation...they were just , ....well home or working from home. And the GOP supplied the press with lots of photo ops with those three having cabinet members or senior officials at the homes - like they were working.

PLUS, think about GOP Presidential candidates McCain ( "I can't remember how many vacation homes I OWN"), and Romney,multiple homes. Phuleeze.

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
hey, their check only came to about $1000.00 .
You think they left a tip ?
The "grand" was a guess, based on the price fix dinners, with wine and dessert. I suspect it was more like $700, but have no way of knowing. I really can't believe the conservatives are upset someone who makes $400,000 a year spent that much on a fancy dinner. I'm betting each of them has spent that much on a special dinner and never batted an eye.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The right wing trots out the Obama family goes to Hawaii outrage every year. They know Hawaiii sounds exotic and its really faraway so it must be expensive and cost the taxpayers! They count on their idiot followers on not stopping to think that Hawaii is a state and alot of average Americans with much less income even go on vacation there.

But they want to create the falsehood that it is a ridiculous extravagance - why just imagine all the expense of the Air Force One and all the security, etc ! All a cost to the taxpayers.

But most of all....they count on their stupid followers to not realize that President Obama, ....and President Clinton for that matter, both Dems,neither were rich enough to have private vacation homes of their own !All recent GOP Presidents OWNED their vacation homes. Baby Bush had the Crawford ranch; senior Bush had Kennebunkport, and St. Ronnie had the Santa Barbara ranch. So whenever they went on vacation - it didn't "apppear " like a vacation...they were just , ....well home or working from home. And the GOP supplied the press with lots of photo ops with those three having cabinet members or senior officials at the homes - like they were working.

PLUS, think about GOP Presidential candidates McCain ( "I can't remember how many vacation homes I OWN"), and Romney,multiple homes. Phuleeze.
Only because Clinton and Obama haven't figured out how to bilk the US taxpayers out of buying them ranches.
Since neither had any success outside government.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Nobody wants to go to the South side of Chicago for their vacation.....all of the presidents and their owned properties were the family's homes. They actually owned property before they became presidents. Clintons have been in gov't housing forever.
Check out Kailua in Oahu....not cheap.
I have a house in Hawaii, it was $400,000 but it's in Waianae and that's the area where Dog & Beth suit up because they consider it a bad area.
At one time we owned 13 homes.......c'mon puleese!! Average joes who work hard can own multiple properties.
I'll bet McCain's wife knew how many homes they owned.....she probably wrote the mortgage payments....not him. The women usually handle the monthly payments and mailing them.