President Obama!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamanation here today

Obama loves America like O.J. loved Nicole !!

I'm sorry, I promised Over that I would be nicer to you, and I have been, but that has got to be the most simplistic, closed minded statement I have ever read here, or anywhere for that matter. Do you even think before hitting " Post Quick Reply"?

moreluck

golden ticket member

It actually isn't made up by me. I heard it and I think it fits......both narcissistic beings.......Self-absorbed.....loves his image on TV (reflection in pool)...views are contrary to reality....perceive themselves as unique and special people.......etc. etc.

I agree with the posted statement and think it's very accurate.......you can think whatever you want, but it was MY opinion. As far as your promise to Over, don't let me hold you back.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It actually isn't made up by me. I heard it and I think it fits......both narcissistic beings.......Self-absorbed.....loves his image on TV (reflection in pool)...views are contrary to reality....perceive themselves as unique and special people.......etc. etc.

I agree with the posted statement and think it's very accurate.......you can think whatever you want, but it was MY opinion.

As far as your promise to Over, don't let me hold you back.

Works for me.

What I wanted to say the first time but didn't was that your statement was the stupidest thing I have ever read here on BC, or anywhere for that matter. Comparing the relationship our President has with the American people to that of a convicted murderer and his victim is surely the product of a closed-minded person.

Rather than simply hitting "Post Quick Reply", perhaps you should take a moment and think about what you are about to post before actually posting it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddybrown

Comparing the relationship our President has with the American people to that of a convicted murderer and his victim is surely the product of a closed-minded person.
Hey smartypants it is a well known fact that O.J. was acquitted, LMAO. What planet were/are you living on not to know this? Personally I think the comparison is valid. I'm sure Obama will be acquitted for killing jobs and continuing to kill our economy as well!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

lb2mf3-b78712790z.120101029142751000gplram10.1.jpg