Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

quad decade guy

A lot of blow to continue to refuse to deny or affirm 3 statements.
Attack? Rational? Bully/Shame? You're are hilarious. You're the lefts poster boy.
I'll try again, and depending on your response, we might have a rational conversation.

Creation demands a Creator. Affirm or deny?
Design demands a Designer. Affirm or deny?
Something can come from nothing. Affirm or deny?
Me left?....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think rationally.....not by intimidation.

Yes, by definition....Christianity(all that implies) is fear based....bully people if they don't believe like you, punish them, etc. All because they think differently or don't believe.

For all 3 of your circular questions......I cannot affirm or deny that what is or is not.

Now for you.....define what exactly creation and creator is......design and designer....something and nothing.

Our paths of logic function on different planes....yours: fear, punishment, brain washing based intimidation founded in 2000 year old ignorance. Mine: rational evidence based conclusions.

Again......to resolve your circular argument.....I'll accept one just one piece of evidence (that no person has ever been able to produce).

I'll travel to a meeting point of your choosing to witness this evidence. Please don't waste my intelligence and time.

Exactly now. Examples: talking/burning bush.....parting the Red Sea.....hell even walking on water....maybe even creating another Sun...universe.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Me left?....LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I think rationally.....not by intimidation.

Yes, by definition....Christianity(all that implies) is fear based....bully people if they don't believe like you, punish them, etc. All because they think differently or don't believe.

For all 3 of your circular questions......I cannot affirm or deny that what is or is not.

Now for you.....define what exactly creation and creator is......design and designer....something and nothing.

Our paths of logic function on different planes....yours: fear, punishment, brain washing based intimidation founded in 2000 year old ignorance. Mine: rational evidence based conclusions.

Again......to resolve your circular argument.....I'll accept one just one piece of evidence (that no person has ever been able to produce).

I'll travel to a meeting point of your choosing to witness this evidence. Please don't waste my intelligence and time.

Exactly now. Examples: talking/burning bush.....parting the Red Sea.....hell even walking on water....maybe even creating another Sun...universe.
More blow.
Circular? It's so round you refuse to answer.
That which is not? You're hilarious.
Carry on.

El Correcto

god is dead
yawn… yawn again…Deny that creation demands a Creator.
Deny that design demands a Designer.

“ Something can come from nothing “ - Stephen Hawking
The length you geniuses go to deny God is hilarious.
Okay let’s ignore how stupid of a point those two things are and not get into it.
Why does it demand to be your jew deity you :censored2:ing idiot?

BrownFlush

Okay let’s ignore how stupid of a point those two things are and not get into it.
Why does it demand to be your jew deity you *ing idiot?
Well… it’s the hateful homo… you flame up every time when it comes to the God thing

Let no time be wasted… let’s stay on point with the thread, what do you say?
Did you notice that word, Theory, in Critical Race? Kinda like the word Theory with that Evolution word.
Weeeeeeeeeeeee

El Correcto

god is dead
Well… it’s the hateful homo… you flame up every time when it comes to the God thing

Did you notice that word, Theory, in Critical Race? Kinda like the word Theory with that Evolution word.
Weeeeeeeeeeeee
I’m fine with staying on topic. I don’t just randomly pop into threads and go “Heeeeyyyy just wanna let you know I suck dick”

but you cultist got to jew up every thread on the board with your constant forcing of an agenda on people.

BrownFlush

I’m fine with staying on topic. I don’t just randomly pop into threads and go “Heeeeyyyy just wanna let you know I suck dick”

but you cultist got to jew up every thread on the board with your constant forcing of an agenda on people.
You be wrong hateful homo..I have no agenda. But, I do respond to atheist comments.
You flame up too quick, too often, when the God thing is mentioned. Just kick back and suck one, it'll be over after a few comments.

El Correcto

god is dead
You be wrong hateful homo..I have no agenda. But, I do respond to atheist comments.
You flame up too quick, too often, when the God thing is mentioned. Just kick back and suck one, it'll be over after a few comments.
You didn’t answer my question, because you can’t. Because all you do is blindly worship a dead jew.

quad decade guy

More blow.

Circular? It's so round you refuse to answer.
That which is not? You're hilarious.
Carry on.
More blow.....See...I can deflect also. While you smear me for "not answering"....you are doing the very same.

You haven't answered or proven anything....and never will.

Thus a circular argument that's been going on 2000 years Keyboard Christian.

Weeeeeeeeeeeee
Attack and smear. While I couldn't be more different than this guy......evidence none the less.

Onward Christian Soldiers! Marching as to war!

To belittle and murder! In the name of God!

We'll burn you at the stake! Hack a crucifix in your skull!

Brand a scarlet letter on your chest! Amen!

Killing non-believers in the name of God!

Say, isn't creation a made up theory? A 2000 year old theory to fill in the gaps of ignorance? That apparently still exist......and cannot be proven under any of the most far out ideas? And rests on the shakiest of foundations only supported by force and "faith"?

Weeeeeeeeeeee

BrownFlush

More blow.....See...I can deflect also. While you smear me for "not answering"....you are doing the very same.

You haven't answered or proven anything....and never will.

Thus a circular argument that's been going on 2000 years Keyboard Christian.

Attack and smear. While I couldn't be more different than this guy......evidence none the less.

Onward Christian Soldiers! Marching as to war!

To belittle and murder! In the name of God!

We'll burn you at the stake! Hack a crucifix in your skull!

Brand a scarlet letter on your chest! Amen!

Killing non-believers in the name of God!

Say, isn't creation a made up theory? A 2000 year old theory to fill in the gaps of ignorance? That apparently still exist......and cannot be proven under any of the most far out ideas? And rests on the shakiest of foundations only supported by force and "faith"?

Weeeeeeeeeeee
Wow man.