Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Also, hydroxychloroquine when sprinkled on the pages of number two Corinthians will produce a gas that when inhaled will cause one to hallucinate images of Dr. Fauci.

quad decade guy

It's racism according to the prevailing views of the day.

Focusing on the ability to do the job is racist. If blacks can't do the job as often or as well as whites, or don't qualify as much, the problem is with the job and the system, in the prevailing view.

As said, I think it's stupid. But the point was to show him that he does think everything is racist. Which is CRT plank number 1.
Who's prevailing views are these?

Liberals? Commie blacks? Very small minorities.....

oldngray

nowhere special

So, even though people try to convince us that CRT doesn’t exist, over 5,000 teachers have signed a pledge that they will break the law, if passed in their states, and teach CRT.
Untitled.png

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

oldngray

nowhere special
Savage. I appreciate a perspicacious criticism. I think most conservatives just aren't aren't prepared for and have been swept up in the culture wars. This article is a great smack upside the head for conservatives.

The media is flooding us with stories trying to shore up CRP and attacking anyone critical of it. In very misleading ways.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I cannot WAIT for all of this to get to the Supreme Court 😁
Judges will be like “are you guys friend’ing serious with this :censored2:?”
CRT. Just another conservative buzz. You guys are really sticking it to the man with this one 😂 oh baby
Waaaaah CRT waaaaah
Get a grip

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

”Let them die”. These people are crazy.

"Let's deny this off-key band of people that are... anti-live-and-let live people.

"Let them die," Leete said in conclusion.

It takes a special kind of stupid to say something like this. Was she talking about her group? Or the anti-CRT group? Either way, I hope she's prepared for what she's calling for. SMH.

refineryworker05

This is what republicans care about phony culture war bs. Remember how republicans were ranting about Antifa a short time ago? they don't talk about antifa now. Remember when republicans were ranting about the border crisis? they don't talk about that now. Now the new Fictional bs they are pretending to care about is CRT. republicans are obsessed with talking about irrelevant bs that has nothing to do with their lives. Covid to a lot republicans is an overblown hoax, the vaccine is poison. January 6th to a lot of republicans was no big deal or a hoax done by liberals impersonating trump supports. This level of mass delusional belief is astonishing. It is a real strength of republicans that they all get on board with pushing the latest made up bs while ignoring real issues. Smh.

refineryworker05

From my rudimentary understanding, CRT at its core is trying to answer a few questions. For example, Now that legal discrimination has been eliminated, why do black Americans still face discrimination? Now that legal discrimination has been eliminated why do these huge racial gaps still exist?

CRT tries to come up with answers to those questions.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
This is what republicans care about phony culture war bs. Remember how republicans were ranting about Antifa a short time ago? they don't talk about antifa now. Remember when republicans were ranting about the border crisis? they don't talk about that now. Now the new Fictional bs they are pretending to care about is CRT. republicans are obsessed with talking about irrelevant bs that has nothing to do with their lives. Covid to a lot republicans is an overblown hoax, the vaccine is poison. January 6th to a lot of republicans was no big deal or a hoax done by liberals impersonating trump supports. This level of mass delusional belief is astonishing. It is a real strength of republicans that they all get on board with pushing the latest made up bs while ignoring real issues. Smh.
6A91600B-3B24-48BB-A9D4-25AEF078ED44.gif