Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

oldngray

nowhere special
6edb8c4a.jpg

refineryworker05

Yes, it's everyone else's fault. Blacks aren't to blame for anything.
The reality is that black Americans faced wide spread open discrimination for 80% of this nation's history and then once that was ended, they still faced wide spread discrimination. Americans don't see black Americans as fully American. black Americans are viewed as separate from American society. that's why discussion of American social issues gets turned into the "blacks" have to fix what's collectively wrong with them because their problems aren't American, they are the result of collective black racial failure. This POV of is extremely common, wrong and racist.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The reality is that black Americans faced wide spread open discrimination for 80% of this nation's history and then once that was ended, they still faced wide spread discrimination. Americans don't see black Americans as fully American. black Americans are viewed as separate from American society. that's why discussion of American social issues gets turned into the "blacks" have to fix what's collectively wrong with them because their problems aren't American, they are the result of collective black racial failure. This POV of is extremely common, wrong and racist.
You have very racist beliefs.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
A096419B-E442-480C-A6CB-73A40504D768.gif

I can’t even read your posts anymore. You just ramble on and on and on, blaming White people for everything and excusing Black people from any accountability whatsoever. You have issues. I sure hope you aren’t poisoning and ruining your children with these ideas.

refineryworker05

You seem to not recognize anything that has happened from the 60's until today. No one is claiming there wasn't racial injustice. But efforts were made to rectify those injustices. But at what point do you admit the playing field has been leveled and there are opportunities for blacks and many have taken those opportunities? That those who haven't and still blame the past for their ongoing issues aren't ever going to see the world they want? You say you don't blame whites then immediately talk about whites this and that. As for past taxes if blacks were doing so well that huge amounts of taxes were being taken from them then what was the problem? The fact is most blacks weren't doing well economically and their overall percentage of the population was such that relatively little of the government's revenue was coming from blacks. Whites by far provided the most in taxes to the government. To say black taxes did this or that for whites is an unbelievable stretch. But I will concede that the government at all levels did very little for the black population. Until the 60's.
LOL, you are talking about what's wrong with the black race today, but you don't think their parents and grandparents being absolutely shut out of the mainstream of American society has anything to do with black Americans right now? What a bizzaro ahistorical perspective. But its even worse than that because there is AMPLE evidence that black Americans still face wide spread discrimination in employment, housing, the criminal justice system, access to health care, educational opportunities, business loans, investment capital for businesses, etc and so on.
Your part about the taxes is just irrational. As Americans their tax dollars were being stolen from them for programs they couldn't participate in and going directly into the pockets of segregated white neighborhoods, white owned businesses, segregated white universities, etc. This theft of black American tax dollars was a boon to white Americans, they were literally getting extra money from millions of people. And this was when the white middle class as we know it was established, that money went to build segregated neighborhoods, pay for VETS to attend college, went directly to all kinds of white owned businesses. Black people were completely shut out of those opportunities.

refineryworker05

View attachment 346791
I can’t even read your posts anymore. You just ramble on and on and on, blaming White people for everything and excusing Black people from any accountability whatsoever. You have issues. I sure hope you aren’t poisoning and ruining your children with these ideas.
I don't expect my posts to be popular. I only try to be accurate and reflecting reality. The fact that my posts are rarely challenged on the merits of my points, and instead they are just challenged as "anti-white" without pointing out what is anti-white, lets me know that I am being accurate and reflecting reality in my posts.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't expect my posts to be popular. I only try to be accurate and reflecting reality. The fact that my posts are rarely challenged on the merits of my points, and instead they are just challenged as "anti-white" without pointing out what is anti-white, lets me know that I am being accurate and reflecting reality in my posts.
Probably because your posts are so long they quickly skim them or stop after a sentence or two. Your whole posts are anti-white. Why would anyone need to break them down?

refineryworker05

You have very racist beliefs.
Yet you didn't point out those beliefs. Was the tax dollars of black Americans stolen from them for nearly 80% of American history and they by law got nothing in return from the government? Yes that is the truth, did all that money go into the pockets of white americans? Yes it did. Do Americans believe that black Americans are separate from America, and that American social problems come from what's collectively wrong within the black race? Yes they do. Do they ignore the history of discrimination in explaining racial disparities and instead believe that what's wrong with the black race is the real problem? Yes they do. I'd love to see what's false or anti white about anything I posted. I get that you don't like it, but what is inaccurate?

refineryworker05

Breakdown, black americans are not responsible for their behavior. Its wypipo's fault.

Howd i do?
The idea that there is collective racial behavior is that racist bs y'all stay on when it comes to black Americans. I wish we could stop doing it. A black person isn't responsible for the behavior of a another person because that other person is black, yet these discussions talk about collective black racial behavior. This thinking is racist.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The idea that there is collective racial behavior is that racist bs y'all stay on when it comes to black Americans. I wish we could stop doing it. A black person isn't responsible for the behavior of a another person because that other person is black, yet these discussions talk about collective black racial behavior. This thinking is racist.
Theres stereotypes for a reason, bud.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yet you didn't point out those beliefs. Was the tax dollars of black Americans stolen from them for nearly 80% of American history and they by law got nothing in return from the government? Yes that is the truth, did all that money go into the pockets of white americans? Yes it did. Do Americans believe that black Americans are separate from America, and that American social problems come from what's collectively wrong within the black race? Yes they do. Do they ignore the history of discrimination in explaining racial disparities and instead believe that what's wrong with the black race is the real problem? Yes they do. I'd love to see what's false or anti white about anything I posted. I get that you don't like it, but what is inaccurate?
All of what you posted is false and anti white.