Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

refineryworker05

You couldn't be more wrong. There, just like you, I said something without backing it up. Just saying it's so.
Lol, What I posted is factual. White people are not under represented in pro sports. Comparing two pro sports leagues with all of pro sports shows this reality. And is a terrible comparison for the widespread racial disparities that exist in America.

vantexan

Lol, What I posted is factual. White people are not under represented in pro sports. Comparing two pro sports leagues with all of pro sports shows this reality. And is a terrible comparison for the widespread racial disparities that exist in America.
Dude, a lot of what you say is Republicans do this or that without giving actual examples. As for sports many of the sports you cited don't have a pro version.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You view everything through the lens of race.
That's also what racist people do...

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1628719718367.png

Box Ox

Walmart CRT Training Encourages Employees to Accept That ‘White Is Not Right’

“Walmart has put more than 1,000 employees through a critical race theory training that teaches that the U.S. is a “white supremacy system” and that white trainees are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority,” according to a new report.

Whistleblower documents obtained by City Journal’s Christopher Rufo reveal that Walmart first launched the program, which is based on the core principles of critical race theory, in 2018 in partnership with the Racial Equity Institute.”

“The training claims that the U.S. is a “white supremacy system,” created by white Europeans “for the purpose of assigning and maintaining white skin access to power and privilege,” according to the report.

“The program suggests that white people are guilty of “white privilege” and “internalized racial superiority,” the belief that “one’s comfort, wealth, privilege and success has been earned by merits and hard work” rather than through the benefits of systemic racism. The training claims that the “white supremacy culture” is defined by several qualities, including “individualism,” “objectivity,” “paternalism,” “defensiveness,” “power hoarding,” “right to comfort,” and “worship of the written word.”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

“Walmart has put more than 1,000 employees through a critical race theory training that teaches that the U.S. is a “white supremacy system” and that white trainees are guilty of “white supremacy thinking” and “internalized racial superiority,” according to a new report.

Whistleblower documents obtained by City Journal’s Christopher Rufo reveal that Walmart first launched the program, which is based on the core principles of critical race theory, in 2018 in partnership with the Racial Equity Institute.”

“The training claims that the U.S. is a “white supremacy system,” created by white Europeans “for the purpose of assigning and maintaining white skin access to power and privilege,” according to the report.

“The program suggests that white people are guilty of “white privilege” and “internalized racial superiority,” the belief that “one’s comfort, wealth, privilege and success has been earned by merits and hard work” rather than through the benefits of systemic racism. The training claims that the “white supremacy culture” is defined by several qualities, including “individualism,” “objectivity,” “paternalism,” “defensiveness,” “power hoarding,” “right to comfort,” and “worship of the written word.”

FFS

bbsam

Staff member

1634454478703.jpeg

Here’s your sign!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

"Power hoarding", "right to comfort" and "worship of the written word" = shoplifting without penalties........:ban:

Box Ox

"A University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) professor who was suspended and later reinstated for brusquely rebuffing a request to give Black students leniency on their final exams following the death of George Floyd has filed a lawsuit against the school.

Gordon Klein, who teaches financial analysis, law, and public policy at UCLA, filed a lawsuit Monday claiming that he suffered financially and emotionally because of the incident. Although he retained his position, Klein alleged he was dropped from consulting jobs at law firms and other corporations and that his reputation was tarnished as a result."

"The incident that spurred the lawsuit began on the morning of June 2, 2020, when he received an email from who he said was a non-Black student asking that Klein grade Black students with greater "leniency" in the wake of Floyd's death and the civil unrest that followed.

"We are writing to express our tremendous concern about the impact that this final exam and project will have on the mental and physical health of our Black classmates," the student wrote, according to Klein. The student, whose name was not released, then requested a "no harm" final exam, meaning that it would only count if it helped a student's grade.

Klein said that while he supports the university's "Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion" agenda that the student used to make his case, he felt that agenda violated the California Constitution's prohibition of "race-based preferences in public education."

The professor added that he was "shocked by the student's email" and felt it was "deeply patronizing and offensive to the same Black students he claimed to care so much about."

In response, Klein emailed the student, and asked: "Are there any students that may be of mixed parentage, such as half black half-Asian? What do you suggest I do with respect to them? A full concession or just half? Also, do you have any idea if any students are from Minneapolis? I assume that they are probably especially devastated as well. I am thinking that a white student from there might possibly be even more devastated by this, especially because some might think that they're racist even if they are not."

"I thought this would do it and we'd move on with the class final and, just as important, summer break. I was naive," Klein added.

He said that by the evening, students were calling for him to be removed from UCLA and a petition with 20,000 signatures circulated demanding that he be fired. Three days after the first email, Klein was suspended by UCLA."

bbsam

Staff member

"A University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) professor who was suspended and later reinstated for brusquely rebuffing a request to give Black students leniency on their final exams following the death of George Floyd has filed a lawsuit against the school.

Gordon Klein, who teaches financial analysis, law, and public policy at UCLA, filed a lawsuit Monday claiming that he suffered financially and emotionally because of the incident. Although he retained his position, Klein alleged he was dropped from consulting jobs at law firms and other corporations and that his reputation was tarnished as a result."

"The incident that spurred the lawsuit began on the morning of June 2, 2020, when he received an email from who he said was a non-Black student asking that Klein grade Black students with greater "leniency" in the wake of Floyd's death and the civil unrest that followed.

"We are writing to express our tremendous concern about the impact that this final exam and project will have on the mental and physical health of our Black classmates," the student wrote, according to Klein. The student, whose name was not released, then requested a "no harm" final exam, meaning that it would only count if it helped a student's grade.

Klein said that while he supports the university's "Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion" agenda that the student used to make his case, he felt that agenda violated the California Constitution's prohibition of "race-based preferences in public education."

The professor added that he was "shocked by the student's email" and felt it was "deeply patronizing and offensive to the same Black students he claimed to care so much about."

In response, Klein emailed the student, and asked: "Are there any students that may be of mixed parentage, such as half black half-Asian? What do you suggest I do with respect to them? A full concession or just half? Also, do you have any idea if any students are from Minneapolis? I assume that they are probably especially devastated as well. I am thinking that a white student from there might possibly be even more devastated by this, especially because some might think that they're racist even if they are not."

"I thought this would do it and we'd move on with the class final and, just as important, summer break. I was naive," Klein added.

He said that by the evening, students were calling for him to be removed from UCLA and a petition with 20,000 signatures circulated demanding that he be fired. Three days after the first email, Klein was suspended by UCLA."
Lol. No. What I don’t understand is why respond to the students email in the first place? He’s the professor. He’s in charge of the final exam policy for his class. Period.

His “financial and emotional” loss stem from a stupid decision he alone made. The university was wrong to suspend him in the first place and I would think he would still be owed compensation for that position, but he brought a needless public spotlight on himself that other institutions wanted none of.

A face to face conversation probably could have avoided the entire incident.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Lol. No. What I don’t understand is why respond to the students email in the first place? He’s the professor. He’s in charge of the final exam policy for his class. Period.

His “financial and emotional” loss stem from a stupid decision he alone made. The university was wrong to suspend him in the first place and I would think he would still be owed compensation for that position, but he brought a needless public spotlight on himself that other institutions wanted none of.

Monday morning quarterbacking.

vantexan

Not sure you understand that with the young woke crowd after that student made the request there was only one acceptable course of action in their view. He made legitimate points in his response and thought the matter was over. This is mob rule and most give in rather than be smeared. They still would've gone to the university with their demand to remove him if he had chosen to ignore that email. Good for him to stand up for himself and remind the university that they are in charge, not the students, and there's a price to pay for bowing to this woke madness.

bbsam

Staff member
Not sure you understand that with the young woke crowd after that student made the request there was only one acceptable course of action in their view. He made legitimate points in his response and thought the matter was over. This is mob rule and most give in rather than be smeared. They still would've gone to the university with their demand to remove him if he had chosen to ignore that email. Good for him to stand up for himself and remind the university that they are in charge, not the students, and there's a price to pay for bowing to this woke madness.
I wouldn’t have replied. If the students would take it to the university, then so be it. Let the university make policy for all classes if that’s what they want to do.

Just because someone takes a principled stand doesn’t mean there isn’t a price to be paid.

vantexan

I wouldn’t have replied. If the students would take it to the university, then so be it. Let the university make policy for all classes if that’s what they want to do.

Just because someone takes a principled stand doesn’t mean there isn’t a price to be paid.
Why should there be a price to be paid? He did nothing wrong. You're letting the inmates run the asylum.

bbsam

Staff member
Why should there be a price to be paid? He did nothing wrong. You're letting the inmates run the asylum.
Why? Because that’s the world we live in, that’s why.

Why should Lebron James not make political statements but you cheer on the likes of Ted Nugent? Why is Colin Kaepernick washed up in the NFL? Why is Bill Oreilly a has been?

Why ask why?

vantexan

Why? Because that’s the world we live in, that’s why.

Why should Lebron James not make political statements but you cheer on the likes of Ted Nugent? Why is Colin Kaepernick washed up in the NFL? Why is Bill Oreilly a has been?

Why ask why?
We aren't talking about millionaires with opinions, that's why. Why should anyone have their livelihood taken away because one group has set themselves up as the arbiter of all that is acceptable? If LeBron James or Colin Kaepernick say things that are unpopular people vote with their feet. That's very different than going in and insisting that someone be fired because they refused to be bullied. And Bill O'Reilly had the #1 cable news show on tv. He did himself in by boorish behavior with female coworkers. Not because of his opinions.