Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The people who killed him are idiots, but so are the people who think this proves systemic racism. It's just a case of eF around and find out.

It also has nothing to do with critical race theory at all.
Of course not. Haters gonna hate. Lots of idiots still around, but none ever stopped me from doin or goin where I pleased!

bbsam

Staff member
No one wants to be labeled a racist, and no one wants to be associated with someone labeled a racist. The modern day equivalent of the scarlet A. I think what you're not wanting to admit is it's the side you're aligned with that's out for blood. Turning it into something noble by suggesting the person they tried to destroy had distasteful ideas. Just remember that it took some time before the Nazis got enough power to launch WWII. Before they did they practiced book burning and violent physical attacks. The woke mob may never achieve that kind of power, but they sure as hell are trying.
In case you’ve forgotten what attempted mob rule looks like…

1634611539886.jpeg

And you can attempt to downplay it, but that is EXACTLY what your side believes in when it loses an election.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I’m to old for the good stuff. Although I wouldn’t mind a little acid.
My festy friends were very suspicious when I would show up at camp and tell them I was not tripping.
They just assume I would be.
When I told them I was going to Hulaween and not taking any drugs, I got some weird looks and "Riiiiight!". LOL

UnionStrong

Have it better than? Stop patronizing.
Stop being the victim son. My son makes over 300k a year. Do you really think it’s based on skin color? Whitey really held him back? He graduated with honors from college and didn’t need any special treatment. Wake up!

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Stop being the victim son. My son makes over 300k a year. Do you really think it’s based on skin color? Whitey really held him back? He graduated with honors from college and didn’t need any special treatment. Wake up
Exactly. My brother in law made much the same money and retired earlier this year at age 53. Not because he’s black. Because he’s a damn good engineer. Don’t act like America did him any great favors because he’s black. And don’t act like he didn’t have doors slammed shut along the way either.

UnionStrong

Exactly. My brother in law made much the same money and retired earlier this year at age 53. Not because he’s black. Because he’s a damn good engineer. Don’t act like America did him any great favors because he’s black. And don’t act like he didn’t have doors slammed shut along the way either.
Haters gonna hate brother. Not everyone is like that. I did what I had to do so my son wouldn’t have to work like a mule. No regrets. I stood on the shoulders of others. Like you. We have an obligation to continue the progress. We have to set the example.

Box Ox

Very nice. Bet he's glad he wasn't taught in school that his skin color automatically makes him a member of an oppressed class. Might not have even bothered trying.

Seems America can work out just fine for black people despite the systemic

RRR

RRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIIIISSSSMMMMMMMMM

everywhere we look!