Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

bbsam

Staff member
We aren't talking about millionaires with opinions, that's why. Why should anyone have their livelihood taken away because one group has set themselves up as the arbiter of all that is acceptable? If LeBron James or Colin Kaepernick say things that are unpopular people vote with their feet. That's very different than going in and insisting that someone be fired because they refused to be bullied. And Bill O'Reilly had the #1 cable news show on tv. He did himself in by boorish behavior with female coworkers. Not because of his opinions.
But he didn’t have his “livelihood taken away”.

You are acting as though other career opportunities were taken away because the school suspended him and not because other institutions found his ideas distasteful.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

You are acting as though other career opportunities were taken away because the school suspended him and not because other institutions found his ideas distasteful.
Distasteful? Treating everyone equally is distasteful?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
All "Critical Race Theory" and remembering it's taught as a "theory" not as science, NOT like the white nationalist claim white supremacy is founded on, and is only referencing its material to factual historical documents, data, legislative and legal proceedings.
Opponents just don't want to live in a world of verifiable facts. Much like the ridiculous "stolen election" fiction.

How is this not

Promoting racism, division and hate...​

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
For all those all who bemoan the teaching of Critical Race Theory,
How many videos like this do you want me to post to give you a factual historical record of the murder and theft, of violent white terrorist? How many lynching picture do you need to see?

2953.jpeg

IF2K4CGMVYI6TKJ4IBWI6S7HAY.jpeg

3854659526.jpeg

Last edited:

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
Remember, you critical race theory opponents, I ask, how many do you want to see? This one is an anti-Mexican mob lynching. White supremacy and hatred knows no limit.

images.jpeg

vantexan

No one wants to be labeled a racist, and no one wants to be associated with someone labeled a racist. The modern day equivalent of the scarlet A. I think what you're not wanting to admit is it's the side you're aligned with that's out for blood. Turning it into something noble by suggesting the person they tried to destroy had distasteful ideas. Just remember that it took some time before the Nazis got enough power to launch WWII. Before they did they practiced book burning and violent physical attacks. The woke mob may never achieve that kind of power, but they sure as hell are trying.

vantexan

Remember, you critical race theory opponents, I ask, how many do you want to see? This one is an anti-Mexican mob lynching. White supremacy and hatred knows no limit.

View attachment 356532
And you're using sins of the past to smear a group in the present. CRT is teaching kids to hate themselves for being white. It's not enough that whites have become much more enlightened, much more racially sensitive. Y'all are trying to eliminate any pride in white heritage. It's one thing to say some whites did terrible things in the past. Quite another to smear a whole race.

UnionStrong

View attachment 356532
You’re ridiculous. There’s nothing like that in America today. Get over what happened in the past. Let go of that stupid white guilt. You never did anything worthwhile for us blackfolk. I worked for everything I got, and no one stood in my way.

UnionStrong

All "Critical Race Theory" and remembering it's taught as a "theory" not as science, NOT like the white nationalist claim white supremacy is founded on, and is only referencing its material to factual historical documents, data, legislative and legal proceedings.
Opponents just don't want to live in a world of verifiable facts. Much like the ridiculous "stolen election" fiction.

How is this not

Promoting racism, division and hate...​

It’s a scam for white liberals to give money to that commie organization BLM

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
You’re ridiculous. There’s nothing like that in America today. Get over what happened in the past. Let go of that stupid white guilt. You never did anything worthwhile for us blackfolk. I worked for everything I got, and no one stood in my way.
16 shots. Watch the news once and awhile. Qualified Immunity give cops licence to lynch.

UnionStrong

16 shots. Watch the news once and awhile. Qualified Immunity give cops licence to lynch.
Stop cherry picking. Black people have it better in America than any other country. Go help the children in Chicago getting slaughtered every weekend you hypocrite. Typical white liberal.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
The white guys were let go and weren't even charged until the media got hold of the video. Yeah, it's a great country to be black in. Damn liberal media, right?