Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Very nice. Bet he's glad he wasn't taught in school that his skin color automatically makes him a member of an oppressed class. Might not have even bothered trying.

Seems America can work out just fine for black people despite the systemic

RRR

RRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIIIISSSSMMMMMMMMM

everywhere we look!
He probably wasn’t accused of trying to be white either. :censored2:ing knuckleheads.

bbsam

Staff member
Very nice. Bet he's glad he wasn't taught in school that his skin color automatically makes him a member of an oppressed class. Might not have even bothered trying.

Seems America can work out just fine for black people despite the systemic

RRR

RRRRRRRRR

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAACCCCCIIIIIIISSSSMMMMMMMMM

everywhere we look!
We didn’t have to be taught. We knew. We lived it. And today we get to hear how it never happened and it’s all in the past.

It’s all bull:censored2: of course. We get it.

UnionStrong

We didn’t have to be taught. We knew. We lived it. And today we get to hear how it never happened and it’s all in the past.

There’s always going to be racist a holes. But it’s nothing like when I was a boy 60 years ago! You have it made.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Most normal people don’t deny racism existed, or continues to this day.

What we reject is the assertion that it was baked into the system, and race relations have not improved in the last 50-100 years.

Box Ox

I bet deep down, in light of the train wreck you helped elect to the White House, you wish the insurrection had succeeded.

I voted for Biden. But I think the answer to the train wreck will be the 2022 and 2024 elections since I don't believe the 2020 election was stolen.

Are you willing to skip over all the BS to get to the point of saying, “See? Everything is fine!”?

What we reject is the assertion that it was baked into the system, and race relations have not improved in the last 50-100 years.

UnionStrong

Obama set us back and did NOTHING for black people! He was the beginning of this BS! The self hating fool! Another black boy without a father.

UnionStrong

I voted for Biden. But I think the answer to the train wreck will be the 2022 and 2024 elections since I don't believe the 2020 election was stolen.
Don’t be so sure. Biden got the most votes in history? Really? 😂 That’s why his approval rating is 38%

Box Ox

Don’t be so sure. Biden got the most votes in history? Really? 😂 That’s why his approval rating is 38%

Sure. A lotta people didn't like what they were seeing in Trump, myself included. I don't regret having given Biden a shot. But I never would again.

Looks like Biden averaged around 53% approval on day 1. Don't think the bottom completely fell out until the Afghanistan disaster. That's when I knew I was completely done with him. The out of control situation on the southern border has made me feel even more so since then.

UnionStrong

Sure. A lotta people didn't like what they were seeing in Trump, myself included. I don't regret having given Biden a shot. But I never would again.

Looks like Biden averaged around 53% approval on day 1. Don't think the bottom completely fell out until the Afghanistan disaster. That's when I knew I was completely done with him. The out of control situation on the southern border has made me feel even more so since then.
It’s the Democrats agenda to change the demographics,