Promoting racism, division and hate...Critical Race Theory.

newfie

The topic of human rights has always been and is relevant, because the level of education in society is growing and the demand for opportunities and implementation in the same proportions. A very sensible discussion turns out about racism, division, hatred, bullying, I also loved this materials about civil rights, and their need for protection in the modern world, I recommend that you read these materials too, because knowledge of history is very important for a modern person to be able to compare and analyze facts, events and stories.
the topic of human rights has become a tool to be used to leverage favor for your own group and to disarm others who might otherwise feel you do not deserve any special treatment that you do not earn.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Not too much human rights concern when it comes to China? Just ask the NBA, Hollywood, or the Democrat left.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Not too much human rights concern when it comes to China? Just ask the NBA, Hollywood, or the Democrat left.
FApJ-q4VcAAcMR3.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Tribalism is the default animal tendency of the human species. To the extent that advanced, free and prosperous societies have been achieved, it is due to their success in sublimating this animal instinct.

CRT threatens to reverse the advance of civilization, and return us to our animal origins.

quad decade guy

Tribalism is the default animal tendency of the human species. To the extent that advanced, free and prosperous societies have been achieved, it is due to their success in sublimating this animal instinct.

CRT threatens to reverse the advance of civilization, and return us to our animal origins.
We're there man....

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Standards of honesty, loyalty, and tradition have collapsed in America. It's a free-fire zone when ideology trumps any kind of propriety.
Angry at the George Floyd killing, go ahead, burn down the city.
Don't like a legal procedure - Disrupt the entire system. Make em put up a fence around the Supreme Court Building.
Jump up on a stage and attack a comedian.

There are no restraints anymore.

bbsam

Staff member
I highly doubt he would stand up in front of so many people and make that speech if it wasn’t true. What he’s saying is too easily verified.
Exactly. Wouldn’t you like to see a video of the superintendent’s address? At least the text? Maybe compare what was said with what a 15 year old student heard?

You have kids. You know it happens. You say something and in their twisted little evil minds it means exactly what they want it to believe. 🤣

bbsam

Staff member
Typical liberal, smear and discredit without a shred of verifiable rebuttal, especially a minor.

You make your race proud!
The verifiable rebuttal would first examining the address that the young man took offense at. But we don’t have that, do we? Nor has anyone bothered to look for it. They simply fell in line feeling offended along with the little snowflake.

But that’s not to say he wasn’t all teary eyed and uncomfortable. Much of the younger generations seems awfully concerned with their feelings and needy of affirmation. Seems like this guy didn’t get his participation trophy.

bbsam

Staff member
You don’t believe it, therefore you disparage the messenger. Typical leftist response.🤣
You are believing one side of an argument that you haven’t heard both sides of. You haven’t hear the address that set this boy off, have you?

I’m not disparaging him. I’m disparaging you for gulping down the political vomit of a 15 year old. Why would you do that? Is it because you just want to believe what he says?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You are believing one side of an argument that you haven’t heard both sides of. You haven’t hear the address that set this boy off, have you?

I’m not disparaging him. I’m disparaging you for gulping down the political vomit of a 15 year old. Why would you do that? Is it because you just want to believe what he says?
You believe the lies of the left.