Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Proverbs 14:12 " The fool has said there is no God. "
Drink or don't drink.
"Choose you this day who you will serve" -Joshua 24:15
You have drank something full strength to come to your conclusions.

Jesus, stop with the stupid verses already. People who go around quoting scripture all the time haven't bothered to get an education from school. They pretend the Bible gives all the answers....it doesn't.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Jesus, stop with the stupid verses already. People who go around quoting scripture all the time haven't bothered to get an education from school. They pretend the Bible gives all the answers....it doesn't.
Bother you that much? Stupid? Your conclusion, not mine.
Read it and weep or laugh.
Reject or accept.
This is a religious thread.
Education? I have a Masters.
Does not have all the answers? Your opinion, not mine.
It does for me. "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3: 16-17

BrownArmy

THOR2018001_main_cvr_REV_960x1454.0.jpg

Thor is a kind God...

BrownArmy

Reject or accept.
It does for me. "All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; so that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work." -2 Timothy 3: 16-17

Guy, again, should I quote Sutras?

It would be as relevant as you quoting the Bible.

Everyone believes their God is 'THE' God.

I appreciate your opinion, and not me or anyone else can tell you that you're wrong.

(But, play it out, everyone who thinks their God is the 'GOD'... someone's wrong, it might be you)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Reject or accept.

I also have a Masters, from a secular university(Summa Cum Laude)and suggest you read Hypocrites 2:56 and KnowItAlls 4:20.
It's pathetic that you can only debate in scripture.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Guy, again, should I quote Sutras?

It would be as relevant as you quoting the Bible.

Everyone believes their God is 'THE' God.

I appreciate your opinion, and not me or anyone else can tell you that you're wrong.

(But, play it out, everyone who thinks their God is the 'GOD'... someone's wrong, it might be you)
You can't stand it.
You don't appreciate my opinion. You hate it.
Play it out. Someone's wrong???What?? This can't be!
Your supposed open mindedness and WHATEVER one believes is fine will fall if you call anyone wrong about anything. Calling anything wrong is inconsistent. Shame on you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You can't stand it.
Your supposed open mindedness and WHATEVER one believes is fine will fall if you call anyone wrong about anything. Calling anything wrong is inconsistent. Shame on you.

I truly don't care what you believe. How about you using your own mind to debate me without using scripture? You say you have a Masters, so use your words, not someone else's. It always amuses me to see someone offer scripture instead of logic and reason.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Posting scripture is not debating. There has been no debate.
My point exactly. You're just spouting scripture, which is your truth, not mine. Thor says you are in trouble for not worshipping him and that he's sending Loki down to punish you. Debate me, and don't rely on scripture to make "arguments". Please tell me your graduate school wasn't all about theology.

Here's one for you. Why does an omniscient, all powerful God need worshipping anyway? He knows everything, so if you're a believer doesn't He (for you) already know that?

BrownArmy

You can't stand it.

I appreciate your opinion...do you appreciate mine?

vantexan

I truly don't care what you believe. How about you using your own mind to debate me without using scripture? You say you have a Masters, so use your words, not someone else's. It always amuses me to see someone offer scripture instead of logic and reason.
An odd thing to say considering that this country, and others, were founded on Judeo-Christian principles and values. You're assuming there's no logic and reason in scripture?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
An odd thing to say considering that this country, and others, were founded on Judeo-Christian principles and values. You're assuming there's no logic and reason in scripture?

There is very little logic and reason in the Bible...in my opinion. All Holy Books suffer from the same problems. Faith trumps reason, logic, and facts, at least according to believers.

Did God create a self-regulating Earth Van? Why worship a God who already knows everything you think? Is the Earth 6,000 years old?

Fairy tales.

Status
Not open for further replies.