Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@oldngray
You disagree? Which part of the comment.
The letter was to the "saints in Ephesus".. They were Christians.
Again, where in the Bible did one "accept" Jesus and was saved.

I'm tired of arguing with you and won't keep banging heads against the wall over it.
deflect-negative.gif

BrownFlush

I'm tired of arguing with you and won't keep banging heads against the wall over it.
There is no argument.
Also, there is no scripture you produced to discuss what you believe and state as truth.
No bible. No authority. If that isn't the truth, we don't need the Bible.
Whatever you want to believe is fine with God. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Thebrownblob

There is no argument. This is about what does God actually teach in his word?
If you are sure you could, please do.
Be as wise as the Berians and search the scriptures for yourself.

Acts 10-12
10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.

rickyb

No we haven't. And bailing out the banks to keep them solvent is good for everyone, not just the banks.
bailing out banks is not necessarily good for everyone for example when they give bonuses

so there you go i just gave you 1 example how trump couldve lowered housing prices but he actually didnt do :censored2: all

his speeches prove it too

BrownFlush

Be as wise as the Berians and search the scriptures for yourself.

Acts 10-12
10 And the brethren immediately sent away Paul and Silas by night unto Berea: who coming thither went into the synagogue of the Jews.

11 These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

12 Therefore many of them believed; also of honourable women which were Greeks, and of men, not a few.
Have you searched out this part yet....
Baptism is indeed important outward reflection of what’s inside after your conversion.
Where is this in scripture?

Thebrownblob

We can go over this all day we have different opinions as well as interpretation. my opinion/interpretation is anyone that took a vaccine made with or tested their parts should repent. Because according to this scripture anyone that partakes in The death or injury of a little child would be better off putting a Millstone around their neck. Some may feel different. Thank God for Grace

vantexan

bailing out banks is not necessarily good for everyone for example when they give bonuses

so there you go i just gave you 1 example how trump couldve lowered housing prices but he actually didnt do :censored2: all

You didn't do any such thing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Move it to the right thread pin head

BrownFlush

We can go over this all day we have different opinions as well as interpretation. my opinion/interpretation is anyone that took a vaccine made with or tested their parts should repent. Because according to this scripture anyone that partakes in The death or injury of a little child would be better off putting a Millstone around their neck. Some may feel different. Thank God for Grace
There is no interpretation to discuss or have an opinion on if you don't produce a passage for what you state.
Having said that, I'm gonna say that this statement you made..
Baptism is indeed important outward reflection of what’s inside after your conversion.
Is not in the Bible.

Thebrownblob

There is no interpretation to discuss or have an opinion on if you don't produce a passage for what you state.
Having said that, I'm gonna say that this statement you made..

Is not in the Bible.
OK thanks, Iron sharpens iron so it’s good to have these discussions. But ultimately if it’s not leading people to him it’s really not important.

Status
Not open for further replies.