Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

I know the verse. I’m saying you act like you’re the final authority on scripture. You don’t believe you can learn from a more mature and scripturally versed person? Someone who has studied it longer and more thoroughly? Who has had debates and discussion with his peers? I respect your enthusiasm for the Lord, but you act like a first year student in college who thinks he knows as much as his professor just because he read the book.
I missed the lecture this morning, I'm back for the evening lecture. Thanks for saving a seat for me.
@Dum preloader, hurry get your seat.
I'm the stump guy, well not yet.

UnionStrong, you can take your knee pads off now, you got some mayo in the corner of your mouth.
Might like to wipe it off.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I missed the lecture this morning, I'm back for the evening lecture. Thanks for saving a seat for me.
@Dum preloader, hurry get your seat.
I'm the stump guy, well not yet.

UnionStrong, you can take your knee pads off now, you got some mayo in the corner of your mouth.
Might like to wipe it off.
You can wipe my ass.

I have to say. The thread is titled "religion" but we are all debating Bible theology. Nobody is talking about Hinduism or Allah or Mormonism. We're all discussing Jesus.

It's like love him or hate him, we all inherently know who is the true God. That is the hidden blessing in this thread.

Thebrownblob

Well I take that back second weirdest I remember I was at a Catholic church for something once and we were upstairs in the synagogue and you could hear a mariachi band in the basement and a bunch of people dancing and screaming and getting drunk lol

UnionStrong

I have to say. The thread is titled "religion" but we are all debating Bible theology. Nobody is talking about Hinduism or Allah or Mormonism. We're all discussing Jesus.

It's like love him or hate him, we all inherently know who is the true God. That is the hidden blessing in this thread.
Well it’s not like we’re in Iran….

Thebrownblob

And we wonder why there’s so many religious wars. We’re Americans and we can’t agree on :censored2:!
Well I had Cinemax after dark on last night and I’m pretty sure I saw some boobs and I didn’t turn it off so I think we can agree I’m headed for the fiery furnace, I’m going to do better I swear

UnionStrong

Well I had Cinemax after dark on last night and I’m pretty sure I saw some boobs and I didn’t turn it off so I think we can agree I’m headed for the fiery furnace, I’m going to do better I swear
6B9B0D53-EE6A-4BAC-AC85-5487E843B612.gif

Thebrownblob

Regardless of what our friend correcto said all those other guys are dead or never existed our guy defeated the grave.

Thebrownblob

You were over the top, admit it.
I'll wipe you ass, someone is gonna do it some day.
But it will cost you massively if I do it.
Get off your knees,
When my grandmother got very sick and had to go to the nursing home I had to pay the bill as I was in charge of her estate it was about $7000 a month that’s pretty expensive ass wiping, hopefully someone drops me off a cliff before they pay that for me.

oldngray

nowhere special
When my grandmother got very sick and had to go to the nursing home I had to pay the bill as I was in charge of her estate it was about $7000 a month that’s pretty expensive ass wiping
There are 2 classes of nursing homes. The good ones are very expensive. The low cost ones are awful and I would do anything to avoid sending someone there.

UnionStrong

When my grandmother got very sick and had to go to the nursing home I had to pay the bill as I was in charge of her estate it was about $7000 a month that’s pretty expensive ass wiping, hopefully someone drops me off a cliff before they pay that for me.
He wipes asses cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.