Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

floridays

When my grandmother got very sick and had to go to the nursing home I had to pay the bill as I was in charge of her estate it was about $7000 a month that’s pretty expensive ass wiping, hopefully someone drops me off a cliff before they pay that for me.
I understand.

rickyb

I have to say. The thread is titled "religion" but we are all debating Bible theology. Nobody is talking about Hinduism or Allah or Mormonism. We're all discussing Jesus.

It's like love him or hate him, we all inherently know who is the true God. That is the hidden blessing in this thread.
i disagree

rickyb

There are 2 classes of nursing homes. The good ones are very expensive. The low cost ones are awful and I would do anything to avoid sending someone there.
LTC is partially covered by the govt here.

theres also govt healthcare workers who come to your home to do laundry, make food, toilet, shower. will get back to you on what that costs if anything. they can come a few times a day.

Thebrownblob

theres also govt healthcare workers who come to your home to do laundry, make food, toilet, shower. will get back to you on what that costs if anything. they can come a few times a day.
It is covered by the government here as well but not until you slowly bleed someone’s life savings dry once all their money is gone then the government will kick in. My grandmother went downhill very quick with dementia she only made it about two months in the nursing home.

rickyb

It is covered by the government here as well but not until you slowly bleed someone’s life savings dry once all their money is gone then the government will kick in. My grandmother went downhill very quick with dementia she only made it about two months in the nursing home.
the govt is trying to encourage people to stay in their homes now.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Like you mother does for you, right little feller?

floridays

No more grandmas for me they are the best enjoy them while they’re here
I understand that also, mine are gone too, many years ago. Sweet memories remain though.

Boy I'd like to eat something they were cooking or just smell their house and them.

My condolences if it is or isn't recent.

Thebrownblob

I understand that also, mine are gone too, many years ago. Sweet memories remain though.

Boy I'd like to eat something they were cooking or just smell their house and them.

My condolences if it is or isn't recent.
Not super recent but the condolences are appreciated and same to you, I agree I could use some of grandma‘s cooking. Magical times around the holidays now I guess it’s our turn.

floridays

Thank's for the agree Fred, even though you've never smelled or met me.
I say this only because some have accused us of working in tandem.

I must ask, I've been curious, did my last answer to a question you tendered meet muster?

Status
Not open for further replies.