Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Happy about those things in particular? No. A sense of accomplishment, perhaps. The point to you is what do I have to be a unhappy about? If you don’t have people who care about you it would be hard for you to understand, I get that. Don’t chase empty and shallow relationships and you can be just as fulfilled. Maybe one day you’ll feel the same.
What is shallow about feeling satisfied? I noticed you didn’t list off a girlfriend, maybe try that.

Thebrownblob

What is shallow about feeling satisfied? I noticed you didn’t list off a girlfriend, maybe try that.

Well thankfully I’m in love with the one I have. Although I can only imagine how complicated that would make life and not worth it. LOL one woman is hard enough😂

floridays

Ah, yes:
Then Jesus told his disciples, “If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. 25 For whoever would save his life7 will lose it, butwhoever loses his life for my sake will find it.

Your response leads to the question: Are you a disciple following Jesus’ challenge, or are you satisfied with simply accepting His gift. Do you not believe that because much has been given you, much will be expected?

Asked in brotherly love.
Actually, I think it was a respone to my post I was thinking of.

Thank You Fred

Thebrownblob

Did you marry the first crumb of pusillanimous you got?
Maybe that’s why you are sitting here talking with me instead of this love of your life..
A true gentleman would never kiss and tell, so now we understand who you are 😂 and Na we spent the day together did a little boating then we played 9 holes of golf. Then dinner. It was hot she’s tired and went to bed.

El Correcto

god is dead
Might that bring him up to your level of happiness?
I’m not the one claiming this happiness.
I think happiness comes from what you do. Not what you own, not who you know.
I might not own much or have many people in my life, but every day I wake up I progress.

By this man’s logic we should all be miserable pricks envious of the richest among us. We will never have their social status or wealth. But that isn’t really where those people happiness lies either, they could choose to stand still and be far happier than any of us but they usually don’t, they wake up every morning and continue progressing and striving.

Thebrownblob

I might not own much or have many people in my life, but every day I wake up I progress.

By this man’s logic we should all be miserable pricks envious of the richest among us. We will never have their social status or wealth. But that isn’t really where those people happiness lies either, they could choose to stand still and be far happier than any of us but they usually don’t, they wake up every morning and continue progressing and striving.
Who you calling Rich? Watch your mouth little Boy, otherwise I’ll wash your mouth out with soap like your Mama should’ve done a long time ago. Worked and saved for everything I have. last I checked you work the same job i do, Keep crying because of your lousy choices, Your tears are delicious.

El Correcto

god is dead
A true gentleman would never kiss and tell, so now we understand who you are 😂 and Na we spent the day together did a little boating then we played 9 holes of golf. Then dinner. It was hot she’s tired and went to bed.
I think that’s why you’re here. It sounds like your life is on autopilot and you two are just waiting to die while watching the younger people come into the picture.
Probably why you so sensitive about Jesus.

Thebrownblob

I think that’s why you’re here. It sounds like your life is on autopilot and you two are just waiting to die while watching the younger people come into the picture.
I can’t remember the last time I talk to you about Jesus, aren’t you the one sensitive about it?

Thebrownblob

1660362239033.gif

Box Ox

Yep shame on me for enjoying a little of my hard work. I’m sitting on the deck right now watching the lake I need to get another beer😉

You sure you wouldn't rather be single with no house, no lake house, no wife, no family and have debt? You might still be able to turn this thing around.

floridays

If you are referring to thebrownblob in this post, I've never had any thought of him or his life as you portray.

I'd tell you that you live a tortured life but you know, I don't have to tell you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.