Religion

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Correcto

god is dead
Blah blah blah you told me I wasn’t happy LOL
You sit around the same spot as me and usually resort to personal insults first yet I’m the unhappy one? I just give you a different perspective that you claim to enjoy and you personally attack me for it while trying to claim you are happier?

El Correcto

god is dead
You people sit around putting my reality very bluntly. Oh you’re a :censored2: or whatever other gay insults you got.
I call you what you’re a Jew worshipper that sits around worshipping a dead rabbi as god and I’m the bad guy? You people sit around doing that nonsense first and I have the nerve to respond in kind and that makes me evil?

Thebrownblob

You sit around the same spot as me and usually resort to personal insults first yet I’m the unhappy one? I just give you a different perspective that you claim to enjoy and you personally attack me for it while trying to claim you are happier?
Who said I didn’t enjoy Arguing with you from time to time? It’s fun and you give me :censored2: back WDFD. How was me telling you I’m not unhappy attacking you?

Thebrownblob

You people sit around putting my reality very bluntly. Oh you’re a :censored2: or whatever other gay insults you got.
I call you what you’re a Jew worshipper that sits around worshipping a dead rabbi as god and I’m the bad guy?

Sorry you can never accuse me of gay insults. I’ve already been over this with you I don’t care if you’re gay. The Manor in which you use the term “Jew” is really unnecessary.

rickyb

whenever i log into instagram or FB and look at my friends photos its usually :censored2:bag olympics

cornel west says we live in an age of spiritual blackout i believe

i have friends whos grandparents were killed by nazis. my grandparents were in the war. but not a single political post and its unlikely they do anything outside of social media to fight corporate and govt forces of death besides voting.

rickyb

How often do you see me discussing UPS on here or asking for advice about my job?
I hardly think about UPS outside of work. I mainly focus on learning about the world and universe. Some people say you learn something new everyday, I learn multiple new things a day about this world. Science, history, etc.

Progress comes in many different forms.
to know and not to do is not to know

vantexan

its amazing how ppl can be religious and not fight major sources of evil
It's amazing how some people will brand something as evil because they don't get their way. You want everything handed to you on a platter with no effort and think if people refuse to do that they are corrupt and evil.

rickyb

It's amazing how some people will brand something as evil because they don't get their way. You want everything handed to you on a platter with no effort and think if people refuse to do that they are corrupt and evil.
war is peace
freedom is slavery
evil is good

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sugar Hill Gang.
A5B080C7-0CA8-4878-810D-CD39DF128AF6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.